Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm pretty sure most people will be unrecognizable in 500 years

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
Effectively I'm pretty sure most people will look vaugly Asian and white or brown, say what you want about Asian guys but they are legit cucking African men. And of course a lot of white dudes have yellow fever. Whites are the smallest minority but almost all races except Asian have some white admixture. I mean the average poc is like 20% white thoughts?

Effectively I'm pretty sure most people will look vaugly Asian and white or brown, say what you want about Asian guys but they are legit cucking African men. And of course a lot of white dudes have yellow fever. Whites are the smallest minority but almost all races except Asian have some white admixture. I mean the average poc is like 20% white thoughts?
everyone will be brown

we'll be living in the stone ages

population drops to under 1 billion

I wonder if the norwooding gene will die out or will everyone be bald by then

people will get uglier

No, unless technology is involved.
Women will ensure that their shit genes are passed on for all eternity.

In 500 years things will be way, way, way better. But not for the reasons people might think of.

500 million
Robots doing menial labour
Crispr editing a species of perfection
Brown 80IQ sub class doing remaining work.

Doubt it, someone will Hitlermaxx when (((it))) gets bad, maybe Poland.

Civilisation won't last for an another 500 years at this rate and when the collapse inevitably happens things will return to natural order. Without the modern medicine and supplements all brown people in Europe will eventually die out

LOL Get the fuck out of here.

I'll be dead by then so i don't see why i would care

Idc thbhhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhb

tfw when 500 years from now UK will just be blacks and currycels.

all mayocels migrated to asia or died from inceldom. :feelsUgh:

hopefully, In 500 years from now, there will be no "humans" around.
humankind shall transcend nature

In 500 years most people will be dust.

In 500 years diverse shitskins will inherit the Earth.

Let's say hypothetically speaking, In 500 years, we will all be mixed race shitskins/mulattos/Hapas. I wonder how genetics will distribute the "Chad" genotype in the population of mixed race shitskins. Is it going to be 80/20? Will we finally see the death of the Chad genotype since caucasian phenos are the most attractive and because of caucasians becoming a minority? Or will we see Mixed Race Chads/Prettyboys instead?

@ryhan anthropology and human genetics is your field of interest. I humbly request to summon you.

Let's say hypothetically speaking, In 500 years, we will all be mixed race shitskins/mulattos/Hapas. I wonder how genetics will distribute the "Chad" genotype in the population of mixed race shitskins. Is it going to be 80/20? Will we finally see the death of the Chad genotype since caucasian phenos are the most attractive and because of caucasians becoming a minority? Or will we see Mixed Race Chads/Prettyboys instead?

@ryhan anthropology and human genetics is your field of interest. I humbly request to summon you.
Probably something like in south america. White upper class, ethnic working class.

500 million
Crispr editing a species of perfection
500 million
Crispr editing jews of perfection

FTFY

In 500 years the Earth will be inhabited only by low class mulattos. They'll live in a society way less devolepped than the one we have today.
Rich people by then would have already colonized Mars. They won't need any low skilled workers cause robots will do the work. The ultimate wealth gap will take place

This is how we all look right now

Everyone will be a brown and low IQ

Thanks feminism

Depends on what your mixing if its negroid you won't make them look white till gen 3 same with chinks middle eastern I would say 1 and curry probably 2 from all the cases I've seen it's 2 mainly cause curries are mixed causasoids and they either have Australian aboringe or dravdoid basically modern day dravdians if its Australian aboringe these things are by far the easiest to breed out a 1/4 aboringe always looks white if it's dravdoid it's still most likely 2 as those dravoids already were mixed with caucasoid to start with it's small amounts but it's like 15 percent western eurasian meanwhile the caucasoid side is usually like 43 percent caucasoid so it's 57 percent caucasoid your average curry so I would expect 2.

Depends on what your mixing if its negroid you won't make them look white till gen 3 same with chinks middle eastern I would say 1 and curry probably 2 from all the cases I've seen it's 2 mainly cause curries are mixed causasoids and they either have Australian aboringe or dravdoid basically modern day dravdians if its Australian aboringe these things are by far the easiest to breed out a 1/4 aboringe always looks white if it's dravdoid it's still most likely 2 as those dravoids already were mixed with caucasoid to start with it's small amounts but it's like 15 percent western eurasian meanwhile the caucasoid side is usually like 43 percent caucasoid so it's 57 percent caucasoid your average curry so I would expect 2.
curious to know how you know which generation can outbred shitskin phenos can you give me some citations? I dont doubt you

curious to know how you know which generation can outbred shitskin phenos can you give me some citations? I dont doubt you

Okay 1 sec Here is the adaption for the gooks.

<<“Flat Profile: Individuals with Down syndrome tend to have a “flatter” profile. This is due in part to the small bridge of the nose, but also the forehead tends to be flatter.” (it may be interesting to also know that this low nose bridge gene is quite dominant, as you can see from most ‘mixed’ offspring)>>

As for the negroids.

>>A wider nose, Skin pigmentation in Negroid populations varies from very dark brown to light brown. Broad facial features, Large body parts, full lips, high cheekbones etc. <<

As for the reason why curries i would expect to be 2 gens is mainly cause of the high amounts of western eurasian within curries some get 54 percent like the ghujratis.

Also the steppe emba needs to be carefully interpreted cause if taken the wrong way it's supporting european genes inside curries cause steppe emba is mainly from the yamayna and this important because if this is interpreted wrong they can claim the original aryans were Europeans when most likely the original Aryans were indo Iranians probably mixed with some ancient curries.Never the less ancient Aryans belong only to Iranian and Hindu people they do not belong to Europeans those roaches stole our history.

Also the onge isn't correct it's a proxy a better proxy would be the sri lankan veddas the dravadoids they are a race of their own they and have no connection to the pacific islanders or the onge.

<<If there were an Australoid “substratum” component to Indians’ ancestry, we would expect some degree of craniometric similarity between Howells’ Southwest Pacific series and Indians. But in fact, the Southwest Pacific and Indian are craniometrically very distinct, falsifying any claim for an Australoid substratum in India.

Pathmanathan Raghavan, David Bulbeck, Gayathiri Pathmanathan and Suresh Kanta Rathee, Indian Craniometric Variability and Affinities (2013)>>

And as for the middle easterners only taking 1 generation that makes sense as middle easterners are caucasians

Everyone but Chad will become bald by then because nobody can figure out a cure for that fucking scourge.

That’s possible

I've heard stories of Africans cucking asian men in asia.

If anything we'll all be Asians because of Gene editing in order to create the perfect human.
The Chinese are already doing this.

Same. It changed abormaly fast in the last 100 years. In 500 years i think the world will be over at this point

In 500 years, male testosterone levels will fall to the point where they will no longer be capable of naturally fertilizing an egg, rendering the entire human population either female (fertile), or female (infertile) - almost entirely monosexual. Any fertile males who do survive will be of such high value they will be stalked and killed off the same way rare animals are killed in African and Chinese black markets.

The fate of humanity will then be in artificial fertilization and wombs.

Tranny culture will become the norm. Since there will be no actual males left, this will probably seem entirely normal to everyone. And they will look back on our current culture the same way we look upon the Mayans or Native Americans.. arcane and brutal.

The average man will be an androgynous hyper-lanky 3 meter tall pretty boy.

With hypergamy at this rate, humans will be giants that die of heart diseases by their 30s. Kinda like the animal whose females have chosen long tusks for so long that their tusks now kill them after a certain age. Retarded female sexual selection in full force :feelskek::feelskek:

asians are cucking blacks? what?

I plainly can't compete in this contest of wits.

Retard. Low IQ. Seethe. It's genius. I hope you'll share another 20,000 posts of such high caliber.
Good boy.

The only white skinned ppl remaining will be china, north coreans. The rest of the world would be black-brown violent retarded low iq subhumans, but at least foids would be in their fukinng place