Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm pretty much socially retarded

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I'm on the spectrum, but I'm almost normal.
Despite me being an autist, I can't need constant care or attention, I live alone, I don't have childish hobbies or any specific interests, and I could get a job or a career if I want to.
I don't because working a job or a career is cucked.
Your only making some fat rick kike cunt more richer.
Also, I'm not fucking bragging about my autism, so any other autiscels, don't you dare fucking report me for bragging about anything.
Some dumb autists in the past have even accused me of bragging or being elitist for saying that I have aspergers instead of autism.

I'm socially awkward and distant from people.
I don't know how to approach people, or what to say, and I get paranoid and nervous about approaching random people.
Especially foids.
I always think that I'll look or sound weird or creepy.

I spent most of my childhood in a all boys boarding school and I wasn't taught how to talk to girls.
My family neglected me and never taught me how to be social.
Both of my parents believed that they didn't need to raise their children, because they believed that school can do that for them.
And my older half brothers were successful socially and romantically, yet they never passed on their wisdom, secrets or knowledge on to me.
If my family actually bothered to pitch in and raise me right, I would have social issues, I would be 100% normal.

Last edited:
thanks for sharing this brutal story, same here tbh altho i did move out it changed almost nothing about my life

I'm on the spectrum, but I'm almost normal.
Despite me being an autist, I can't need constant care or attention, I live alone, I don't have childish hobbies or any specific interests, and I could get a job or a career if I want to.
I don't because working a job or a career is cucked.
Your only making some fat rick kike cunt more richer.
Also, I'm not fucking bragging about my autism, so any other autiscels, don't you dare fucking report me for bragging about anything.
Some dumb autists in the past have even accused me of bragging or being elitist for saying that I have aspergers instead of autism.

I'm socially awkward and distant from people.
I don't know how to approach people, or what to say, and I get paranoid and nervous about approaching random people.
Especially foids.
I always think that I'll look or sound weird or creepy.

I spent most of my childhood in a all boys boarding school and I wasn't taught how to talk to girls.
My family neglected me and never taught me how to be social.
Both of my parents believed that they didn't need to raise their children, because they believed that school can do that for them.
And my older half brothers were successful socially and romantically, yet they never passed on their wisdom, secrets or knowledge on to me.
If my family actually bothered to pitch in and raise me right, I would have social issues, I would be 100% normal.
This is basically me, pure ropefuel. Even my uncle called me retarded when I was really young he saw it before anyone else. Fuck this life

The title is enough to describe me, ya?

"Mentioning your illness that's lighter than mine is literally bragging!!!!:soy: You're probably getting sucked dry by two stacys while writing this because they love asperger guys not being completely retarded and not shitting yourself all the time like me :soy::feels:"

I'm socially retarded too. And the interesting thing is for some reason I can't think of any other shy person I've known.
Maybe I've seen a shy person here or there but to actually know someone who is socially awkward, it has never happened to me. I don't know if it's just rare in shitworld or if they're all hiding in their homes.

usually terrible socially. they said im weird and shy. i have said things that many wouldnt say. i dont like looking people in the eyes.

I'm also socially retarded. Fucking sucks…

Welcome to the club

Basically same, I do not desire social interactions with normies only really sex with a foid as I'll never have one thing in common with her tutorial mode life

If you are autistic you will probably have inferior social skills due to isolation. People also will tend not to like you as you have low social status. However even if you do everything right

shower, shave, good hygiene
good diet and gym, good body
appropriate, clean and well-fitting clothes
not ugly or short
come on time
friendly and polite
good sense of humour (lots of Aspies and high functioning autists are intelligent and can be quite funny)
decent social skills, probably from situations where people are 'forced' to be around you, like education/work/church etc.

People still just won't like you. Unless you are an amazing genius at masking, even if you are a high functioning autist subtle differences in your choice of words, intonation, facial expressions, body language, demeanour etc. will freak normies out and make them not like you and not want to be around you. Most of the time it will be unconscious and they couldn't define what it is about you even if they consciously noticed. Even if you can get on well with people in the situations where they are forced to be around you, they won't want to spend time with you voluntarily ie be your friend or girlfriend. Maybe autistic people have different faces as well, I haven't looked into it. We probably do and if that hasn't been discovered yet AI will probably be able to tell before long.

As an autistic male there is basically nothing you can do to make normies like you. The only thing you could do is acquire massive wealth and/or social status and then they would pretend to like you. Being autistic as a female probably makes you less popular with other females but you should still have plenty of SMV.

If you are autistic you will probably have inferior social skills due to isolation. People also will tend not to like you as you have low social status. However even if you do everything right

shower, shave, good hygiene
good diet and gym, good body
appropriate, clean and well-fitting clothes
not ugly or short
come on time
friendly and polite
good sense of humour (lots of Aspies and high functioning autists are intelligent and can be quite funny)
decent social skills, probably from situations where people are 'forced' to be around you, like education/work/church etc.

People still just won't like you. Unless you are an amazing genius at masking, even if you are a high functioning autist subtle differences in your choice of words, intonation, facial expressions, body language, demeanour etc. will freak normies out and make them not like you and not want to be around you. Most of the time it will be unconscious and they couldn't define what it is about you even if they consciously noticed. Even if you can get on well with people in the situations where they are forced to be around you, they won't want to spend time with you voluntarily ie be your friend or girlfriend. Maybe autistic people have different faces as well, I haven't looked into it. We probably do and if that hasn't been discovered yet AI will probably be able to tell before long.

As an autistic male there is basically nothing you can do to make normies like you. The only thing you could do is acquire massive wealth and/or social status and then they would pretend to like you. Being autistic as a female probably makes you less popular with other females but you should still have plenty of SMV.
Based predeterminism pill. I won't be like that faggot sisyphus who constantly pushes a boulder up just to be like normies.

When this is also apparent in your dreams you'll see you are too far gone.

I think pretty much everyone here is socially retarded