Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm peter pan. I want to be a kid forever

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I am terrified of the adult world. It is dog eat dog and full of clashing egos. You are treated like trash and have to fight for even the smallest things. Nobody has a real friend. There is no one you can trust and let your guard down around, you will always be taken advantage of. Even when I had friends I still felt so alone. Because nobody really had my back. Except my parents.

It's so nice to be shielded from all the evil of the world by being dependent on your parents. While wageslaves work in a routine that turns life into stale monotony, I can do whatever I want whenever I want. For the past 2 weeks, I haven't left my house or spoken to another person besides my parents. I've just been gaming and being comfy :feelscomfy: I can't imagine how miserable and lonely life will be when I will have no one to care for me.

I have a couple years left before I graduate college and have to enter the adult world. And I anticipate that moment with consternation. I don't even know how to do things like tie my shoes or do my laundry, my parents have always just done it for me. And I have no social skills, no "street smarts". I am gonna get killed out there. This world isn't for me. Already my parents have been trying to "wean me off" and get me to be more independent and I hate it. I don't wanna have to make a LinkedIn and get an internship at some office. I don't wanna have to do taxes. I don't wanna have to interact with hostile normies. I just want to mindlessly play videogames and rot on this forum all day.

Last edited:
I want to be independent. I hate my parents overbearingness. I also want someone to take care of me though.

I will work hard and get rich and take care of all my fellow incels. You can play video games most of the day under my rule. Support my cause.

I didn't learn how to tie my shoes till I was in middle school :feelskek:

I can understand that feeling but you gotta get rid of it.

I just want to graduate and start earning money tbh

the happiest stage of life is childhood :fuk:
except if you have a father who treats you like shit:feelsrope::cryfeels:

I have a similar issue, I simultaneously hate both my family and the outside world. I’m so not ready to graduate high school because idk wtf to do with anything I’ve been given. I don’t know how the hell im supposed to carve out an existence for myself, let alone a successful or happy one. I just want a reroll god damn it :cryfeels:

Becoming an adult is not worth it if you’re a non Chad or non normie male