Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I'm permanently boycotting McDonalds, foids ruin everything they touch.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I go to the drive thru and make my usual order. I can tell the foid behind the microphone is mocking me, "two PLAIN McChickens, just wanted to make sure". When I pay, she just shoves my card back into my hand without saying anything. I drive up to the next window to get my food. A foid hands me my food, and I can tell by her facial expression that she's acting weird. She tells me to "have a nice day". I check my food as I customarily do, and it's wrong. I tell her it's wrong, and before I can even finish my sentence, she tells me to park in front of the store. The manager (who is ALSO a foid) brings me my corrected order. I tell her what happened, and she tells me that they've had this problem before. I say "oh you mean that fucking bitch behind the cash register?". She goes "I'm sorry?", faking like she didn't hear what I said. So I say "you've had problems with that girl in particular?". She immediately backtracks and said "Nooo, we've had multiple people messing with people's orders. She just started working here, I'll talk to her".

That bitch is hardly new, she had been serving me my food for the past week or two. I swear, all 3 of these fat subhuman Mexican cunts were in on it. She's not going to talk to her employee. If anything, they're going to mock me, and if I ever come back, they'll probably have some cuck jizz into my food (god forbid she cum in it, as even female manure has been commodified).

The whole reason I even went to that specific McDonalds was because the one by my house is even worse, and this one is now just as bad. No more, FUCK YOU RONALD MCDONALD AND ALL YOUR CUCKED EMPLOYEES. This whole world is fucking garbage now. Everyone is an asshole, and the lowest of pawnscum think they're royalty. Fast food workers think that they're above their customers. Guess what fucks, if more people like me wake up and stop supporting your business, you'll be out of a job, and you'll be out on the street WHERE YOU BELONG, BEGGING FOR EVEN THE MOST SUBHUMAN OF MEN TO GIVE YOU $20 SO YOU CAN WRAP YOUR CUM INFESTED LIPS AROUND THEIR DICKS.

tumblr_n2ey6iop6w1rrkahjo3_r1_400.gifv

Next time go through the drive thru and throw wet dog shit at her face and flour and and a bucket of water. Whatever you can to ruin her day

I can tell the foid behind the microphone is mocking me, "two PLAIN McChickens, just wanted to make sure".

There should not be a female in the first place because female driving should be banned. It is an atrocity and it is emasculating for every man who cannot drive.

Next time go through the drive thru and throw wet dog shit at her face and flour and and a bucket of water. Whatever you can to ruin her day
You know, since I'm never going back I may do this.

They'll give stupid foids a job but they refuse to hire incels. Probably because the managers and bosses are foids as well.

mogged by wageslave immigrant foids

brutal

Either stop eating that garbage or use the self order terminals in a crowd so they can't single you out & mess with it.

raging at mcdonald's because your order is wrong is pretty soy. They noticed your soy behaviour and are now even more entertained when they fuck up your order. Another autistic thing is having special requests for your orders.
When Chad orders fast food he sticks to simple stuff and doesn't even check if the order is fine - eats whatever's in the bag and doesn't care

Trucels take public transportation

If you were chad, they would be begging for your cock and begging for your number

you've got to get into cooking your own, man. there's a reason why even rich people cook or hire a cook to make fresh food for them.

Go back and complain about another order. Take a shit in both McChicken boxes. Return the order, with force if required, to the fat Mexican whores.

Alternatively, go back into the shithole and set the shit bag on fire in front of the counter

Can't relate. Drive-thrus give me anxiety.

Im boycotting anything that includes foids

Ugh. My condolences for your shitty experience at probably my absolute favorite fast food slop providing establishment brother OP.

Since the part of Michigan that I live in is near blissfully free of muds (we only have them in very small numbers thankfully) its still largely a veritable whiteopia here with very few if any Jew DIE-versity related problems like the one you experienced.

Though sure foids here fuck up my order at times too, but I’m pretty sure it’s never intentional and always a result of their being young and dumb (not their simply being malicious at we inkwells and or wizards) or a new trainee employee just learning the ropes or what have you.

Also sometimes I’ve noticed these fast food places drive through speakers/microphones don’t always seem to work that well so there’s also that factor at play.

I go to the drive thru and make my usual order. I can tell the foid behind the microphone is mocking me, "two PLAIN McChickens, just wanted to make sure". When I pay, she just shoves my card back into my hand without saying anything. I drive up to the next window to get my food. A foid hands me my food, and I can tell by her facial expression that she's acting weird. She tells me to "have a nice day". I check my food as I customarily do, and it's wrong. I tell her it's wrong, and before I can even finish my sentence, she tells me to park in front of the store. The manager (who is ALSO a foid) brings me my corrected order. I tell her what happened, and she tells me that they've had this problem before. I say "oh you mean that fucking bitch behind the cash register?". She goes "I'm sorry?", faking like she didn't hear what I said. So I say "you've had problems with that girl in particular?". She immediately backtracks and said "Nooo, we've had multiple people messing with people's orders. She just started working here, I'll talk to her".

That bitch is hardly new, she had been serving me my food for the past week or two. I swear, all 3 of these fat subhuman Mexican cunts were in on it. She's not going to talk to her employee. If anything, they're going to mock me, and if I ever come back, they'll probably have some cuck jizz into my food (god forbid she cum in it, as even female manure has been commodified).

The whole reason I even went to that specific McDonalds was because the one by my house is even worse, and this one is now just as bad. No more, FUCK YOU RONALD MCDONALD AND ALL YOUR CUCKED EMPLOYEES. This whole world is fucking garbage now. Everyone is an asshole, and the lowest of pawnscum think they're royalty. Fast food workers think that they're above their customers. Guess what fucks, if more people like me wake up and stop supporting your business, you'll be out of a job, and you'll be out on the street WHERE YOU BELONG, BEGGING FOR EVEN THE MOST SUBHUMAN OF MEN TO GIVE YOU $20 SO YOU CAN WRAP YOUR CUM INFESTED LIPS AROUND THEIR DICKS.

tumblr_n2ey6iop6w1rrkahjo3_r1_400.gifv
Its over for Mcdonaldcels.
That is why I cook my own meals.

They'll give stupid foids a job but they refuse to hire incels. Probably because the managers and bosses are foids as well.
Exactly
Ugh. My condolences for your shitty experience at probably my absolute favorite fast food slop providing establishment brother OP.

Since the part of Michigan that I live in is near blissfully free of muds (we only have them in very small numbers thankfully) its still largely a veritable whiteopia here with very few if any Jew DIE-versity related problems like the one you experienced.

Though sure foids here fuck up my order at times too, but I’m pretty sure it’s never intentional and always a result of their being young and dumb (not their simply being malicious at we inkwells and or wizards) or a new trainee employee just learning the ropes or what have you.

Also sometimes I’ve noticed these fast food places drive through speakers/microphones don’t always seem to work that well so there’s also that factor at play.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Funnily enough, I actually am Jewish. She was in fact fucking with me.

There should not be a female in the first place because female driving should be banned. It is an atrocity and it is emasculating for every man who cannot drive.
Wiser words have not been said. Even if they walked to their job, they shouldn't have a job to begin with.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Either stop eating that garbage or use the self order terminals in a crowd so they can't single you out & mess with it.
I'm boycotting them. No amount of endorphins is worth this shit.
Alternatively, go back into the shithole and set the shit bag on fire in front of the counter
I could always get some nigs to do it for me. :feelshaha:
Can't relate. Drive-thrus give me anxiety.
Can't blame you.
Im boycotting anything that includes foids
Same.
raging at mcdonald's because your order is wrong is pretty soy. They noticed your soy behaviour and are now even more entertained when they fuck up your order. Another autistic thing is having special requests for your orders.
When Chad orders fast food he sticks to simple stuff and doesn't even check if the order is fine - eats whatever's in the bag and doesn't care
Its one thing to make a genuine mistake. I'm not ordering complicated shit, it's 2 PLAIN McChickens. I used to order there everyday, they know what I like. This cunt did it deliberately to me. If anything, letting them get away with it is soy.
you've got to get into cooking your own, man. there's a reason why even rich people cook or hire a cook to make fresh food for them.
Yeah, I've been rotting hard lately. I just got done cooking some salmon :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Just go to Burger King, fellow King

Tbh McDonald's sucks compared to In-N-Out and Chick Fil A.

WONG SUPER AUTIST
read the thread he is raging because the witch behind the counter was passive aggressive and rude as usual to him, AND THEY GOT THE ORDER WRONG, PROBABLY BECAUSE HE WAS NOT CHAD AND SHE HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN

All the McNormies rushing to the McBurgerstore today to get their McFat on. Cues outside because they re opened all their stores. The epidemic is apparently old news and doesn't exist because Orange Man is Bad and Rioting, Looting and Murdering is good. If McBurgerstore employees didn't have a chip on their shoulder before they will definitely have one now.

High quality rant

Foids thrive by causing chaos and ruining the lives of men