Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m only looksmaxing as a hobby at this point

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
Nothing will make up for missing those developmental milestones. By the time I save up for surgeries it will be too late, in fact it never even began. I’ve deticated a lot of time researching and trying self-improvement,I owe it to myself to continue looksmax even if I will no longer reap the rewards. Some people create art, restore cars, or remodel homes I will continue to chase aesthetics

What's your main looksmax angle?

Looksmaxxing is like changing the paint on wrecked car, useless.

Btw do you have the money to afford it op? :feelshmm:

Hold muscular frame for summer 2020

What's the main thing you do to looksmaxx? Like gymceling, mewing, fashionmaxxing, skinmaxxing
Yes I softmaxx currently saving up for surgeymaxx maybe I’ll change my mind when I get the money but probably not

no that would be like skinmaxing you change the appearance of the car by changing tires,body kit, spoilers, etc..
but it will still be a shit car if it's broken and old in the first place

Looksmaxxing is not cope.

You blet became MGTOW

Nothing will make up for missing those developmental milestones. By the time I save up for surgeries it will be too late, in fact it never even began. I’ve deticated a lot of time researching and trying self-improvement,I owe it to myself to continue looksmax even if I will no longer reap the rewards. Some people create art, restore cars, or remodel homes I will continue to chase aesthetics
What have you done so far, what do you plan on doing?