Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm on the verge of tears again

PureImagination

PureImagination

Overdosed on Copium
★★★★
All my Highschool graduates have a good life. everyone who I'm asking to hangout with avoids me or has no time because of wife and Kids.
I'm a teenager who is trapped into adulthood, I want to be 10 years younger and play bo2 all day again.

I feel detached from society like I don't belong here, I hate it that i'm only existing to relive the same exact days slaving away for the corrupt System.

Society is so shallow, it feels like i'm talking to robots

I hope the IDF drops a bomb on my head.

Life is overrated
peaky blinders GIF

In five years you will be ripe to the matured tastes of leftover women.

Not even they want me
I know Chadlites who had to settle for single mothers due to the extreme promiscuity of women and the shortage of decent, marriage-worthy women. @Ci Jey , I wouldn't even date that crazy girl who was stalking me because it's obvious she wants the chance to cuck me.

I agree with @Profligate .

Seeing everyone living an actual life, seeing everyone happy, seeing everyone succeed in what we desperately tried to do while putting no efforts is torture. There are people who will have to live miserable lives so that others can live a happy one. And we are the miserable ones.

All i feel everyday is rage and anger, the worst is that i am proven right about human nature every, single, fucking, time. That's it, the only thing i know and that i need to know is that everything will stay the same, and i can only cry or be angry about it because it's not going to change with this circus of a world.

Seeing all my other class mates from high school have fun even the normies that bullied me are having a better college life than me pure suifuel for me

It is a very usual experience and feeling. Some get numb to it but sometimes it comes back at full strength
Seeing everyone living an actual life, seeing everyone happy, seeing everyone succeed in what we desperately tried to do while putting no efforts is torture. There are people who will have to live miserable lives so that others can live a happy one. And we are the miserable ones.

All i feel everyday is rage and anger, the worst is that i am proven right about human nature every, single, fucking, time. That's it, the only thing i know and that i need to know is that everything will stay the same, and i can only cry or be angry about it because it's not going to change with this circus of a world.
Their lives handled to them on a plate, sensations and feelings that incels dream and cry about out of rage and anguish are normal pleasures to them, no big deal, so much so that it becomes a laughing matter for them die to how alien and pathetic it is to them (they think "it is so easy yet he doesnt even manage to pull it off"). Your hatred burns within and THAT IS IT. Just that.

This is the most brutal part of becoming an oldcel. Everyone gets married and no longer has any time for you. The people you grew up with see you as an embarrassing failure.

All my Highschool graduates have a good life. everyone who I'm asking to hangout with avoids me or has no time because of wife and Kids.
I'm a teenager who is trapped into adulthood, I want to be 10 years younger and play bo2 all day again.

I feel detached from society like I don't belong here, I hate it that i'm only existing to relive the same exact days slaving away for the corrupt System.

Society is so shallow, it feels like i'm talking to robots

I hope the IDF drops a bomb on my head.
I try to not think about it but it still gets to me from time to time

I wouldn't even date that crazy girl who was stalking me because it's obvious she wants the chance to cuck me
GIF 240819 121941

Go fuck yourself too, what are you even doing here if you have women literally stalking you

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

View attachment 1292868
Go fuck yourself too, what are you even doing here if you have women literally stalking you

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link
I don't understand why you would be upset by this, it's not like she had sex with me or even made conspicuous advances. She has sex with other men in the meantime, so it's not like she is a loyal, dreamy admirer saving herself for me.

She does it as a joke, and actively has sex with other men under the pretense of forsaking an affair with me(despite the fact that I haven't even spoken to her since 2017). She has a perverted cuck fetish and probably doesn't realize it. I would have casual sex with her but I'm pretty sure she wants to be in a "committed" relationship where she cheats as a form of punishment.

He accidentally slipped up :feelskek:
Not really. If you want to talk to her about it just message @NowItsSlimeTime . You might have to wait until the fourth of November.

I want women to stalk me:cryfeels:
She doesn't even like. Otherwise, she wouldn't have sex with these guys as a means to put me in my place or whatever perverted motive prompts her.

I don’t think that those teenagers already have wives and kids.Where do you live, actually?

I wish I was a teenager again as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back