Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm on the subway and feeling cucked

Speedycakez

Speedycakez

Patchouli Knowledge pfp came back finally.
★★★
I just got on the subway and sat on a place that a foid just got up from so I could feel the heat left by her, I do feel like a cuck for doing this but I can't help it, this is the closest I've got to a girl this week :feelsseriously:

Chad banged her many many times this year :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You could think of it this way: you've managed to enjoy her smells for free without her consent, it's a win.

She probably farted on that seat :feelsEhh:

sad and pathetic at the same time. look at what extremities we go to get just a sense of foid affection.

that ass is filthy with chad cocks, not worth it

Next time ask the woman for a bj. ( In minecraft )

At least you have a subway in your area, I have to take the cuckbus in order to go into the capital area and that takes 45 minutes because the fucking bus goes around like pacman

I just got on the subway and sat on a place that a foid just got up from so I could feel the heat left by her, I do feel like a cuck for doing this but I can't help it, this is the closest I've got to a girl this week :feelsseriously:
Gropemaxx since you are on the subway :feelsLSD::feelsohh:

At least you have a subway in your area, I have to take the cuckbus in order to go into the capital area and that takes 45 minutes because the fucking bus goes around like pacman
I have to take a 30 minutes bus ride and only then I can get the subway, so I spend a lot of time on public transport when I want to get to the capital, that's why pretty much all my inceldom stories are on the subway, it's very populated :feelsrope: