Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm on SuicideWatch

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
My mental state has really started to diminish. Today was the first day of school and it was terrible honestly. I have MASSIVE social anxiety, and to make it worse a bunch of girls laughed at me. I have no friends and my family hates me. I'm Lonely ASF. I'm so close to ending it all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Only reason I think I didn't get committed or put on watch for suicide was due to me being able to use the excuse of being drunk and it being an accident :feelsthink: something my BAC reflected

My mental state has really started to diminish. Today was the first day of school and it was terrible honestly. I have MASSIVE social anxiety, and to make it worse a bunch of girls laughed at me. I have no friends and my family hates me. I'm Lonely ASF. I'm so close to ending it all.
It's just the first day of school man, I would say it's normal not to have any friends yet if you're new

You are too young to be a truecel, don't rope yet, there is still a little hope.

Only reason I think I didn't get committed or put on watch for suicide was due to me being able to use the excuse of being drunk and it being an accident :feelsthink: something my BAC reflected
same excuse i used when attempting to jump off a bridge and the police somehow saw me. I chickened out and walked back home, i was stopped by them, my excuse was "I was drunk" and they let me go.

Find Pedo that will take care of you.
Pedos are loving people unlike your parents.
They will give you food, shelter and everything you need.

same excuse i used when attempting to jump off a bridge and the police somehow saw me. I chickened out and walked back home, i was stopped by them, my excuse was "I was drunk" and they let me go.
See alcohol really is my best friend. Helps me feel better and gets me out of situations like that jfl.

See alcohol really is my best friend. Helps me feel better and gets me out of situations like that jfl.
tbh i was really drunk during that bender and so it was easy too pull off, im probs on a watchlist now even though i gave a fake name to them

tbh i was really drunk during that bender and so it was easy too pull off, im probs on a watchlist now even though i gave a fake name to them
gonna pour another drink tbh. Well, thats a lie, I just drink out the bottle but the sentiment is the same

Tumblr p1zy00r8nW1v6w3juo4 500

just go...

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: IN VIDEOGAME (ARMA 3 ALTIS INSURGENCY)