Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m on a church trip to Washington D.C and I want to blow my fucking brains out

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
My trip so far to D.C. has been hell, Femnoids only come in my room to twerk around and try to fuck the taller niggas in my room, I honestly don’t even think I fucking exist. My Friend asked ME to step out of my own FUCKING ROOM to smash all of these whores because my room is larger. I refused to go and some other nigga brought in Weed and I got high for the first time, everyone left for another room and I heard Them fuckingfrom the other room over all through the two days I’ve been here.

God fucking dammit for my mom for sending me on this trip

Last edited:
Suicide fuel this shit makes me want to die seriously

"Just go for religious girls, they're not whores :^)"

Proof that I’m in D.C
09068315 371A 4F8F 83E8 4933A1B12FE5
57543351 F2F4 4B3F 9646 D1D8AC8567B3
914D9DA1 66AD 4C69 9616 78C94AF80FE7

What kind of "church" trip is this? Wtf

I got “high” twice and Not really happened I got laughed at by the girls in my room telling me I was doing it wrong

Just LOL it's fucking over

What kind of "church" trip is this? Wtf
Trip to visit colleges and monuments.

My parents knew that I’m a Socialy isolated loser rotting in my bedroom and my mom sent me out to make some friends, and so far things haven’t been going well, my “friends” only approach me when they need my hotspot for their PS4

Thank God I don't have slayer friends

This is a church trip? hahaha, talk about ER fuel

Dude it's at this point in life where you have to tell everyone to fuck off and be very firm with it

Reading this was absolute rage-fuel. You don't need to worry about girls or friends or anything right now, you aren't even getting BASIC respect. These fuckers don't even view you as a HUMAN. It's time to either tell these fuckers what's what or take mattERs into your own hands.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!, I can hear the girls giggling still in the other room

HAHAHA. Funny memories. I remember when I was the only faggot who truly believed in things like chastity while every teen in my church were fucking.

My parents knew that I’m a Socialy isolated loser rotting in my bedroom and my mom sent me out to make some friends, and so far things haven’t been going well, my “friends” only approach me when they need my hotspot for their PS4
Yea it will be impossible to make friends like that, those are only acquantances, not friends

My trip so far to D.C. has been hell, Femnoids only come in my room to twerk around and try to fuck the taller niggas in my room, I honestly don’t even think I fucking exist. My Friend asked ME to step out of my own FUCKING ROOM to smash all of these whores because my room is larger. I refused to go and some other nigga brought in Weed and I got high for the first time, everyone left for another room and I heard Them fuckingfrom the other room over all through the two days I’ve been here.

God fucking dammit for my mom for sending me on this trip
What the fuck?
And this is a "Church" trip?
Is this one of those cucked protestant churches?

What the fuck?
And this is a "Church" trip?
Is this one of those cucked protestant churches?
This is one of those churches were women are forgiven for being non virgin

Lol you should have told your mom to fuck off and not go

Tee hee, we're all good Christian girls.

You should start reading the gospel to them.

They need it the most.

JFL at this being a church trip, just rape a few whores it probably would be the smallest sin compared to all the degeneracy going down kek

JFL at this being a church trip, just rape a few whores it probably would be the smallest sin compared to all the degeneracy going down kek
Too high inhib even though I only hit the blunt two times in my life, I guess that’s the only “good” thing that came from this trip and I still have 3 days left of this shit

Be a bro and let your friend smash. That's how you build relationships. No that's not be a cuck thats being a bro.

You should start reading the gospel to them.

They need it the most.
I couldn’t even If I tried, I’m too “Atheist” to do so

Kek this

Your mom is a coper. Looks and social ineptness=social isolation and spending all your time at home. Just smoke some more weed.

Also, what fucking church is this? Some super liberal free love cult?

Don’t you find it hard to believe in a God when your posting here?
I find it hard to not want earthly possessions.

All come from dust, and all will return to dust.

Death is the true great equalizer.

"church trip" what an absolute fucking joke.

@IronMike this nigga gets it . Church girls are the biggest thotties . All the different churches I went to all of them had girls that portray themselves to be pure. When it’s time to go they warp into their real sucubus mode slurping up niggas left and right. I still have the faith ingrained in me though.

My Friend asked ME to step out of my own FUCKING ROOM to smash all of these whores because my room is larger. everyone left for another room and I heard Them fuckingfrom the other room over all through the two days I’ve been here.

fuck these bits are brutal

Be a bro and let your friend smash. That's how you build relationships. No that's not be a cuck thats being a bro.

Bad advice. Fucking shit up for normies is more satisfying than getting humiliatingly rolled over for no gain.

It's over. I remember when I was forced to go to Sunday school. I wanted to bash the skulls of the whores who ran the place in.

be a cuck and let my “friends” smash on my bed?

Are you a simpcel or a troll?

Right but OP is atheist, many of them probably are too.
The femnoids on the trip are all Christians, They are using the excuse “god will forgive me” for being all whores

Damn, brutal. Church trip my ass. I'm an atheist. If God existed, then incels wouldn't exist. That sounds brutal as hell though.

Props to your mom for trying, but once you are born incel nothing will help.

Laughed hard at this thread.

Anyway at least you got to smoke some weed, so that's good right?

It's not "your" bed, it's the hotel's bed, you're just borrowing it, some other strangers already fucked on it, there's prolly semen stains deep in the mattress.