Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm on a blackpill overdose

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I literally have so many pills im forced to take
  • Height pill
  • Frame pill
  • Face pill
  • Skin pill
  • Race pill
  • NT pill
It's pretty safe to say I'm a truecel. I should stop deluding myself that things will get better

447px-Manlytears3.jpg

My condolences, brother

i accepted my fate about a year ago... now the question is how long will it take togo crazy...

I literally have so many pills im forced to take
  • Height pill
  • Frame pill
  • Face pill
  • Skin pill
  • Race pill
  • NT pill
It's pretty safe to say I'm a truecel. I should stop deluding myself that things will get better
how tall are you ?

if you are ethnic AND short, you dont even need other pills to be truecel. Being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. Any other imperfection is strike 3 and you are out.

Be careful. Blackpill overdoses can cause:
-depression
-anxiety
-self-loathing
-maxrope
Just cope don’t rope.

(Don’t cope just rope)

-depression
-anxiety
-self-loathing
-maxrope
Just cope don’t rope.

(Don’t cope just rope)
Overdosing on the black pillI really channels the Cho in me..

how tall are you ?

if you are ethnic AND short, you dont even need other pills to be truecel. Being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. Any other imperfection is strike 3 and you are out.

Yep.

-depression
-anxiety
-self-loathing
-maxrope
Just cope don’t rope.

(Don’t cope just rope)
Lol that feel when "just be x theory" never even applies to you because you have all the disadvantages imaginable

At least you a have a solid dick, 7.2 inches I recall you have the power to pleasure a weemen unlike me count your blessings

At least you a have a solid dick, 7.2 inches I recall you have the power to pleasure a weemen unlike me count your blessings
Too bad i will never get to use it

how tall are you ?

brutal
Too bad i will never get to use it

yes but atleast you dont have to be upset about having a small dick, it just hurts to know, if i was 7" id atleast be happy im not small even if i dont use it, a mental thing, plus it feels horrible to jack a small dick