Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm officially abondoning sub8 theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
:lul::lul::lul: tired of being proven wrong all the time

Sub 8-theory is correct for cold approaching and tinder

I'm officially abandoning gravitational theory”

Makes no difference. It’s still true.

Sub-8 theory was a result of insufficient gatekeeping here.
Above average guys who never try and wonder why foids don't throw themselves at them? sUb-8 tHeOrY cOnFiRmEd

thank fucking god.
sub8 theory dosent do anything with incels!
by believing in the sub8 theory youre putting yourself in the same category as 6s and 7s who look good but cry incel.
Above average guys who never try and wonder why foids don't throw themselves at them? sUb-8 tHeOrY cOnFiRmEd
THIS

abandoned it when every person who preached it mogged the fuck out of me

Did you finally get laid?

Sub 8 is law. Sub8's may have gfs, but they'll never experience true love.

It does hold some truth; sub-8s lose a lot of social power, but they aren't doomed to be incels.

High IQ. @Colvin76 Im proud of you. The first step of recovering from autism is admitting this, you have a long road ahead of you, but with the help of your brothers in arms I know you shall succeed.

I'm officially abandoning gravitational theory”

Makes no difference. It’s still true.
Lmao ikr, all the copers in this thread putting down the rope thinking they can looksmax to a 6 and have a loyal gf that wont monkeybranch to chads cock in a heartbeat.
Sub 8 is law. Sub8's may have gfs, but they'll never experience true lust from foids

SUB 8 is LAW.

Lmao ikr, all the copers in this thread putting down the rope thinking they can looksmax to a 6 and have a loyal gf that wont monkeybranch to chads cock in a heartbeat.
"loyal gf" :lul:

Yeah I'm a 3/10 subhuman I had no buisness coping with sub8 tbh. Don't know what the fuck I was thinking JFL.
Brutal realization boyo :feelsbadman:
Pretty much. Only 8+ are fully physically attractive, 8 and over have intrinsic value in their genes.

Below 8 you start suffering penalties for the way you look and you have to make up for them if you wanna date.
this is pretty much, "i dont believe in sub8 but i believe in sub8"
trust me you would not complain if you were a chadlite
lol spot on. thats why people like rightfulcel were fakecel and spouting sub8. but he even had women throwing themselves at him, which he rejected
Sub 8-theory is correct for cold approaching and tinder
lmao imagine thinking only male models gets laid from cold approach :feelskek:
thank fucking god.
sub8 theory dosent do anything with incels!
by believing in the sub8 theory youre putting yourself in the same category as 6s and 7s who look good but cry incel.

THIS
yeah. it made a lot of fakecels feel okay being here tbh

Last edited:
Its become such a meme & exaggeration at this point. Not only that, but it doesn't even apply to us.

Sub6 Theory & Sub7 theory are much more realistic
It’s about fucking time

i don't think sub 8 theory should be interpreted as all sub 8's are incel. It should be interpreted as all sub 8's are victims to some extetent of radical foid rights and hypergamy.
This. If you think a theory is zero sum game, you are not thinking correctly

also a 7 to you may be an 8 to a certain foid. The very concept of the number ratings is a bit ambiguous and may vary slightly from person to person. There’s is some variance from rating to rating and person to person preference for certain features that will skew ratings

I’m not against the numeric rating system, but I’m just saying it will create situations like the OP thinking it is zero sum “all or nothing” when it isn’t.

Its become such a meme & exaggeration at this point. Not only that, but it doesn't even apply to us.

Sub6 Theory & Sub7 theory are much more realistic
It's about time

As my village got repopulated due to some people temporary fleeing(COVID) out of the large nearby city, I've started to see more and more above av. looking guys with really good looking foids, so yeah sub8 is a bit extreme at least for my country anyway. Actually it's quite depressive to observe them all here now.

sub 8 is cope

sub 6-5 is true though

Sub-8 is only valid in stuff like Tinder, IG and other forms of OLD, Sub-5 law is far more applicable IRL, and Sub-4 is applicable to the Truecel-Tier.

sub7 is ideal. a legit 7 can find pure waifu(not stacy) with a lot of effort and be loved for life. only getting cucked and mogged and hard betabux for 6 and below

High IQ. @Colvin76 Im proud of you. The first step of recovering from autism is admitting this, you have a long road ahead of you, but with the help of your brothers in arms I know you shall succeed.
Jfl. You obliterated him. He can’t recover. He must proceed in asking for a perma ban.

Jfl. You obliterated him. He can’t recover. He must proceed in asking for a perma ban.
On the contrary, he has ascended by becoming enlightened!

@Colvin76 do you still think that @Weed is not a fakecel. Weed is like a 6.5 high tier normie/low tier chadlite imo.
I'm sticking with sub 5 tbh
I guess that sorta depends what you consider a 5

@Colvin76 do you still think that @Weed is not a fakecel. Weed is like a 6.5 high tier normie/low tier chadlite imo.

I guess that sorta depends what you consider a 5
Weed is a fakecel.
Did you finally get laid?
No :feels: . Still a KHHV 3/10 subhuman ethnic manlet.
I will NEVER be able to recover from Autism.

Cant recover from genetics.

Its like me trying to "recover" from being a manlet.

I will NEVER be able to recover from Autism.

Cant recover from genetics.
Its like me trying to "recover" from being a manlet.
I know man, I was only kidding, it’s absolutely brutal. Autism is as bad or worse than being ugly imo because atleast it isn’t as hard for ugly people to make friends.

sub 1 is the new theory

you would have been based if you said "sub9 is much more realistic imo"

i believe in sub1.5 theory. as long as you are at least 1.5/10 you can get laid with a gigastacy by simply having a good personality. :soy:

Sub 8 theory is correct if you look at things from the female point of view.

Take a good hard look at how women rate men (the blue chart):

YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA.png

The 80th percentile of men are rated a 5 out of 10.

So to women, 8 out of 10 men are ugly (below average).

Female standards are higher than ever

Sub10 theory in 2 months

Anyone over 6/10 can possibly get a gf, but will most definitely get cucked if they are not over 8/10.

I always used to say sub5
and never looked at sub8 except for examples that transcend hook ups and ladyboners (love)