Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm officially 20 yo virgin tomorrow

You're a baby dude. I'm 31 and still a virgin, a wizard at this point. I'd probably be sulking about it now if I hadn't done my triple faps before posting this. In any case as you reach your 30's you begin to mellow out and accept it, and try to find copes and basically make the best of your shitty life.

Happy birthday or something like that...

Just cope somehow

Hello kid to the real world i hope you will enjoy your ride.

Happy birthday when it comes!

At least you're starting university. I don't know your situation, how ugly or otherwise you look etc, but if you're not hideous this is your prime opportunity to ascend, when you're surrounded by girls whose SMV is through the roof. Try to make the most of it.

Gz op! Your suffering will now actually start!

At least you're starting university. I don't know your situation, how ugly or otherwise you look etc, but if you're not hideous this is your prime opportunity to ascend, when you're surrounded by girls whose SMV is through the roof. Try to make the most of it.
LOL his time to ascend? really? How is he gonna compete when his target market have their highest smv and OP has his lowest smv?
It's over for him, lets not :bluepill: ourselves

Imagine how its gonna feel when u turn 30

15694.jpg
15694.jpg
15694.jpg

15694.jpg
15694.jpg
15694.jpg

15694.jpg
15694.jpg
15694.jpg

I'm almost 30. Trust me, it's just the beginning.

My birthday is october 1st I'm going to be 23 years old. Birthdays are so depressing.

Fuck i need to be skinny to pass the military service.

Just show them of how you play Karthus.
I Will Try to flex with my d2 lol acc JFL
Happy early birthday boyo
Happy bday :feelstrash:
Thanks guys but I really feel like shit and sad it's over 4 me

I Will Try my Best to escape inceldom bro I have %0 chance here everyone mogs me
Fuck i need to be skinny to pass the military service.
I dont think they Will let you go bro

Last edited:
I Will Try to flex with my d2 lol acc JFL

Thanks guys but I really feel like shit and sad it's over 4 me

I Will Try my Best to escape inceldom bro I have %0 chance here everyone mogs me

I dont think they Will let you go bro
Did u get any gifts :feelstrash:

I’m a 22 year old, kissless virgin.

Video makes me want to throw up, it made me remember of how I tried to talk to a foid I liked

I did this with like 10 girls this year, in addition to more than 30 approaches. I hate my life so much.

Welcome to the next level of subhumanity.