Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm off. Lets get fucking wasted!!!

Yeah, broke down last weekend. I'm pissed because it's such a fun car, but now it's having serious engine issues. Not the end of the world as it's not a junky car, so it's fixable, but it might cost a thousand or two, which is very upsetting.
Are you working rn? That sucks to hear man. Shit costs waaayy too much nowadays.

Do any of you guys play any instruments? I would love to learn the piano. Currently I play the guitar (acoustic).

I'm working on making some more complex riffs. I would love to create a song that's really hard to play, but still melodic if that's possible.

Thank you man, I hope you have a good day as well! :feelsaww:

You have a great profile pic! I'm jelly
You too bro! my profic pic is a schizo dressing as Ronald McDonald :feelskek:

Are you working rn? That sucks to hear man. Shit costs waaayy too much nowadays.
Not working yet, but will be soon. Gotta help pay bills and have some leftover to afford my car copes. Shit's way too expensive man

Not working yet, but will be soon. Gotta help pay bills and have some leftover to afford my car copes. Shit's way too expensive man
It's even expensive for "cheap" fast food. $20 is way too much for a meal for one.

I want a goth wh0re so bad mang :cryfeels::cryfeels::fuk:

There's this foid at my work with purple hair that I would smash hard ngl. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's even expensive for "cheap" fast food. $20 is way too much for a meal for one.
What insane fast food restaurant is $20 for a meal for one? I get a Wendy's biggie bad with a jr. bacon cheeseburger, 4pc. chicken nuggets, small fries, and a large vanilla milkshake for less that $6

What insane fast food restaurant is $20 for a meal for one? I get a Wendy's biggie bad with a jr. bacon cheeseburger, 4pc. chicken nuggets, small fries, and a large vanilla milkshake for less that $6
$6 DOLLARS?! :giga::whatfeels:

I wish I lived where you do. Everything here is like $15 to $20 for a meal.

I really want to try this pizza place near me. It looks soooo good. It's like in the style of classic Italian inspired pizza. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I live and breathe pizza and chinese food mang. Also green chili burgers and fries.

New Mexico :feelsrope::feelsrope:

the land of nothing
Ah, brutal. Statepill is brutal. Some states are better environments than others. Bet you don't get harsh winters down there though, do you?

Ah, brutal. Statepill is brutal. Some states are better environments than others. Bet you don't get harsh winters down there though, do you?
Nah not really. It's just dry nothing.

Nah not really. It's just dry nothing.
Also bet cars never rust out there since they won't use road salt to melt ice. Around here, cars usually are junk from rust before they mechanically wear out. Down south, junkyards are loaded with cars that have great bodies and frames, and are just mechanically worn out. A truck in a junkyard like this with no rust would be a great candidate for a crate engine swap to revive it since it's not rusty.

It will be difficult to get used to your new avi

the avi of @
Retardfuel
@Retardfuel
I think it is David Tennant, but he said no. He said it was Callum Blue from Dead.

I don't know that.

Image 2024 08 04 120047199

Alcohol is the best way to cope. By far. Who fucking cares if it’s bad for your health, we all live to die. We die eventually, and I couldn’t give a fuck if I died at 60 instead of 80. Those years would’ve been miserable anyways because I never would’ve ascended.

Alcohol is the best way to cope. By far. Who fucking cares if it’s bad for your health, we all live to die. We die eventually, and I couldn’t give a fuck if I died at 60 instead of 80. Those years would’ve been miserable anyways because I never would’ve ascended.
Incredibly based sir :feelsYall:

Alcohol fills the hole in my soul