Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm obsessed with G-eazy

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
I hate to sound gay but yeah, this is what I feel. I've been a big fan of his music for quite some time, but I feel jealous because of the fact that he's a tall, good looking chad with "dark vibes", that make all the foids instantly drawn to him. I've met many women (through social circle, university and work) that are absolutely crazy about this dude, and I just have a hard time accepting that some people are born like him, whereas others are born like me.:blackpill:

I'm jealous of anyone who did Jodie Foster during her prime years.

i have heard of him before but never listened to him. this stuff sucks though. reminds me of late 2000s pop. just listen to kid cudi man on the moon and kanye west 808s and hearbreaks,if you actually want decent pop hip hop
Fully agreed bro, I like his music but you are right, Cudi and early Kanye are the shit.
It's just that whenever I look at this dude, I feel even more like crap than I feel usually.

i have heard of him before but never listened to him. this stuff sucks though. reminds me of late 2000s pop. just listen to kid cudi man on the moon and kanye west 808s and hearbreaks,if you actually want decent pop hip hop

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U&ab_channel=KidCudiVEVO

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzU9Qqdqww&ab_channel=KidCudiVEVO

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU&ab_channel=KanyeWestVEVO

Nostalgia legitely hits hard. Heartless has been my jam for so many years now.
Also, is that Big Ed in your Avatar? :smonk:

G-Eazy? Never heard of him but sounds like some random nigger rapper
I literally feel delighted knowing that some people are not so familiar with him, and that your foids probably don't make this dumb comparison

Fully agreed bro, I like his music but you are right, Cudi and early Kanye are the shit.
It's just that whenever I look at this dude, I feel even more like crap than I feel usually.
oh my bad.i thought you were obsessed with him because of his music and not because he is chad.man chad was born on easy mode.there is a reason why god makes it explicitly clear that he picked david not because he is good looking but because at the time he was a virtuous man.god knows our struggles, and knows what he created us for.it is not god's fault that womens pride and mans love for sin, make his creation go against itself. god is just so all injustice will be justiced at the end of the day.

also kid cudi song gives me hard nostalgia.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HhzIn8I4ak&ab_channel=SteveAoki this song still makes me feel nice still.as a kid i had no idea,things were going to be this bad. i am grateful that christ lead me away from sin,but never knew life would be this horrible.

also yeah it's big ed in the profile.he was on tlc again last year i think.he seems to be still looking for his rose.

Never heard of him. I only listen to certain (Japanese) songs.

Anyway:

oh my bad.i thought you were obsessed with him because of his music and not because he is chad.man chad was born on easy mode.there is a reason why god makes it explicitly clear that he picked david not because he is good looking but because at the time he was a virtuous man.god knows our struggles, and knows what he created us for.it is not god's fault that womens pride and mans love for sin, make his creation go against itself. god is just so all injustice will be justiced at the end of the day.

also kid cudi song gives me hard nostalgia.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HhzIn8I4ak&ab_channel=SteveAoki this song still makes me feel nice still.as a kid i had no idea,things were going to be this bad. i am grateful that christ lead me away from sin,but never knew life would be this horrible.

also yeah it's big ed in the profile.he was on tlc again last year i think.he seems to be still looking for his rose.
I get you bro. Aoki also has some good stuff and for some time I'd wished to see him live, but he never came to my country and for many years I couldn't go to tomorrowland. But yeah, a lot of old tracks still bring the unforgettable feeling of nostalgia.
Like you, I'm somehow following Big Ed's storyline on TLC, since I've been a manlet my whole life and he is giving me hope of ascending. It seems that now he's engaged to that American foid Liz though:feelsseriously:

I get you bro. Aoki also has some good stuff and for some time I'd wished to see him live, but he never came to my country and for many years I couldn't go to tomorrowland. But yeah, a lot of old tracks still bring the unforgettable feeling of nostalgia.
Like you, I'm somehow following Big Ed's storyline on TLC, since I've been a manlet my whole life and he is giving me hope of ascending. It seems that now he's engaged to that American foid Liz though:feelsseriously:
i never liked edm,but some edm songs remind me of when i had hope.i was still a scared little kid,but i had hope.then everything started getting worse and worse and worse,and i lost most hope.i am now trying to go backhome,where i actually look normal and where i am average height(instead of being a huge manlet amongst 6'3 giants)

oh wait,i didn't know big ed had a new season.man he is looking sharp.kaory doesn't look ugly.reminds me of my semi oneitis from church.

i never liked edm,but some edm songs remind me of when i had hope.i was still a scared little kid,but i had hope.then everything started getting worse and worse and worse,and i lost most hope.i am now trying to go backhome,where i actually look normal and where i am average height(instead of being a huge manlet amongst 6'3 giants)

oh wait,i didn't know big ed had a new season.man he is looking sharp.kaory doesn't look ugly.reminds me of my semi oneitis from church.
Makes sense bro, we are all somehow looking for our place. Also, Aoki's tracks 'Hysteria' and 'Lightening Strikes' remind me of the times when I believed things will get better as soon as I'm out of the army.
Yeah, Ed is back on TLC and it's somewhat relatable to watch his struggles. I believe Kaory was kinda cool, but he sort of ruined that by being too pushy (but yeah, if she was truely into him, probably she wouldn't have brutally ghosted him). Well, at least manlets like me have some representation on TV lol

Makes sense bro, we are all somehow looking for our place. Also, Aoki's tracks 'Hysteria' and 'Lightening Strikes' remind me of the times when I believed things will get better as soon as I'm out of the army.
Yeah, Ed is back on TLC and it's somewhat relatable to watch his struggles. I believe Kaory was kinda cool, but he sort of ruined that by being too pushy (but yeah, if she was truely into him, probably she wouldn't have ghosted him). Well, at least manlets like me have some representation on TV lol
i saw this cute mexican girl on a catholic dating app.when i go to portugal,i might create a account there and see if the girl responds. it's almost over for me,so i might as well go all in and try my best.

Yeah, Ed is back on TLC and it's somewhat relatable to watch his struggles. I believe Kaory was kinda cool, but he sort of ruined that by being too pushy (but yeah, if she was truely into him, probably she wouldn't have brutally ghosted him). Well, at least manlets like me have some representation on TV lol
man i just learnt that big ed dog died.man that is brutal.he seemed to really like the dog,and the dog seemed cute.