Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not very interesting

G

Guest2

I really haven't done a whole lot in life, like breaking my phone in a funny way, going on a cool holiday, having interesting family turmoil, a funny rejection, a really awkward moment etc. There're no real funny stories or whatever I can tell. I mean, hell, I wrote like 3 paragraphs about accidentally mixing soy milk with orange juice last year just a few hours ago. I have tried to force experiences but I'm just not reckless enough or lucky enough for shit to happen to me, I guess. Unless I LARP, I sometimes struggle to think of things to talk about (seeing as few people will have an equal or dominant role in a conversation with me; I have to carry it sometimes) because most people have something relevant to the conversation that's happened to them. For example, talking about shit that's happened at a concert but I've never been to one, while a normie might be like "my mate ran off high as fuck and we had to find him and he was stuck in a tree! *Everyone laughs*"

>a funny rejection
Maybe not from your perspective but I guarantee some of the girls laughed about you behind your back after the fact
>a really awkward moment
Every moment is an awkward moment if you're ugly

Same. I kept to myself most of the time so I don't have many interesting stories to tell. The most I can do is make an occasional joke based on the situation I'm in.

>a funny rejection
Maybe not from your perspective but I guarantee some of the girls laughed about you behind your back after the fact
>a really awkward moment
Every moment is an awkward moment if you're ugly
Well, I mean like me slipping over and then asking her out.

As for awkwardness, I can't really say, "aha there was this really awkward time years ago but I look back on it humourously where I dropped my pen near a girls seat but I couldn't really reach it and you know you have to face the other way while bending down and then I had to ask her to get it for me and then look away while she bends over or I'll get branded a perv until I let out a quiet but breathy "thanks" and a little smile before getting on with my work."

yup i have nothing in common with normies and have pretty much no meaningful life experiences to talk about. Over. :feelsrope:

Can't speak if there's nothing to speak about

I have 0 interesting stories to tell as well, unless LDARing is something interesting

only stories from when i went to the lake and me and some bros would do fucked up shit when we were kids

ive done nothing my entire life

pretty much the same thing since i was 13 or so

just rotting

Same. I kept to myself most of the time so I don't have many interesting stories to tell. The most I can do is make an occasional joke based on the situation I'm in.
I’ve been lying since I was in middle school because of this

Intradasting!

I could stand to hear more about how boring you claim to be.

Maybe you'll get some rando calling your message thingy?

my memory not so good, some things have happened but then I forget them

Injected steroids today. I found that interesting.

I used to think the same but it was my lack of ability to articulate. Talking with people online helped me with that

Uninteresting thread, didn't read

disregard normalfags. Cope alone

I used to think the same but it was my lack of ability to articulate.
Absolutely. When someone is articulate, a small experience can be expressed in unique and thought provoking ways. Or if you have no cool experiences, you can have deep and interesting thoughts

I really haven't done a whole lot in life, like breaking my phone in a funny way, going on a cool holiday, having interesting family turmoil, a funny rejection, a really awkward moment etc. There're no real funny stories or whatever I can tell. I mean, hell, I wrote like 3 paragraphs about accidentally mixing soy milk with orange juice last year just a few hours ago. I have tried to force experiences but I'm just not reckless enough or lucky enough for shit to happen to me, I guess. Unless I LARP, I sometimes struggle to think of things to talk about (seeing as few people will have an equal or dominant role in a conversation with me; I have to carry it sometimes) because most people have something relevant to the conversation that's happened to them. For example, talking about shit that's happened at a concert but I've never been to one, while a normie might be like "my mate ran off high as fuck and we had to find him and he was stuck in a tree! *Everyone laughs*"

I am the same. I have travelled but most of my anecdotes are regarding contentious political issues. Also I can’t jestermax because the only jokes I can come up with are racist, homophobic or sexist.

Sometimes you just have to make up anecdotes or alter your real ones.

You should tell stories that are actually about posting on incels.co but change some of the details to make them sound like interesting anecdotes. Like, change "mods" to "police" and "shitposting in inceldom to discussion" to "running cocaine from colombia to miami". "making threads that troll mods" becomes cop-killing. you and cuyen were in a war over drug-pushing territory (postmaxxing) until cuyen got kidnapped by los zetas (went to university and started going to clubs).

You should tell stories that are actually about posting on incels.co but change some of the details to make them sound like interesting anecdotes. Like, change "mods" to "police" and "shitposting in inceldom to discussion" to "running cocaine from colombia to miami". "making threads that troll mods" becomes cop-killing. you and cuyen were in a war over drug-pushing territory (postmaxxing) until cuyen got kidnapped by los zetas (went to university and started going to clubs).
:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tbh I do talk about users from here but just say that they were a family friend or a relative, or some guy I used to know

:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tbh I do talk about users from here but just say that they were a family friend or a relative, or some guy I used to know
*being driven to tesco by your mom*

"heh, you know what hans would say if he were here?? he'd say that you mogg him because of driver license pill!!!"
"..."
"oh, also did i tell you his penis is under attack again?"

Teen girls of today are interested only in chads and memes

*being driven to tesco by your mom*

"heh, you know what hans would say if he were here?? he'd say that you mogg him because of driver license pill!!!"
"..."
"oh, also did i tell you his penis is under attack again?"
:feelskek: :feelskek:

But also

>tesco
>mom

Where the fuck are you from boyo :feelswhere:

Same, Ive been roting since birth, I only know about vidya, what would I even talk about with a foid?