Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not sure whether seeing foids your age hit the wall like a train is lifefuel or ropefuel

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
On one hand, they're finally getting taken down a notch from their divine status.

On the other hand, you'll have permanently missed your chance at legal and socially acceptable sex with foids at peak attraction.

Id say more lifefuel sure it means the its over point for me is even further past which sucks but realistically it has zero impact on my quality of life meanwhale they went from tutorial mode to easy mode which is a major uptick on difficulty for them.

Hell id not be suprised if a few would want to turn me into betabuxx given the chance (inb4 fakecel declining 30 year old pussy that has seen hundreds or thousands of dicks where the bitch weighs more than you does and just sees homeowner wanting to exploit that is hardly ascension) im not sure if the case tbh kind of guessing have no tried but the thought I could be the one rejecting now is kind of lifefuel.