Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Not Sure I'll Ever Talk To A White Woman Ever Again

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
As part of increasing my NT and lowering my social inhib I've been engaging in small talk with my classmates at college.

Usually the people I talk to are receptive, and it's usually short.

But I felt this white bitch was being sassy with me, I told her something funny and the way she responded was more like derision.

So coming back home I was thinking about it and I realized I'm at the point now where I can easily look what you would call a "Stacey" dead in the eye and say whatever I wanted without any hesitation.

I reached this level in preparation for my trip, but I now realized since I've achieved this there's no point.

I doubt for the rest of my life I'll ever casually talk to a white woman ever again.

and that's a good thing

Happy3

I will say my small talk works a lot better with white guys and ethnic foids. But these white women are just eternal bitches, I want to throw up thinking about them. I don't need to talk to ethnic bitches anymore either though, I've had enough practice. I've had enough warmup, I'm ready for the real game.

Thank You, @Zesto Very Cool!

Thank You, @Zesto Very Cool!

Annoyed

Go back to the old avatar.

I've made small talk with every kind of foid at my college.

I have this to report.

Bean foids, curry foids, and noodle foids can be friendly.

White foids and black foids are consistently hostile/arrogant in nearly every encounter I've had with them.

The only men I've ever felt a hostile vibe from are gay white guys and black guys (some of these niggas are really sensitive, yet also dangerous, very unpleasant to be around (around blacks never relax).

I never interact with camelfoids as I find them 1) too disgusting to talk to and 2) they all give off an arrogant/superiority complex vibe.

Camelguys can be pretty chill though.

Though now that I feel I've had enough practice I doubt I'll ever be speaking to any kind of westerner (as in someone who lives in the west) casually ever again.

I actually can't remember the last time I talked to a white femoid. Has to be years now.

Receptive as in if I say something funny or sarcastic about the class they'll either laugh or say something funny back.

Yet I never felt like I was being mocked until tonight.

It's just a little exercise I liked to do because when I go on my trip I'll be talking to a lot of people. But now that I know how to break ice and engage with people I don't have to do it anymore.

I would talk to anyone who would listen/around me.

Other than gaining social skills, it has also intensified my extreme hatred for white whores (if they are white they are a whore).

I also hate black foids but who doesn't.

IMG 6217

It has really helped me because before I always felt like everyone hated me. Extremely irrationally.

I would feel like everyone excluded me on purpose etc...

But since talking to people I've realized it was all in my head.

Of course no girl in this godforsaken country would ever date me.

But it's good to not have the feelings that everyone is against me anymore.

Last edited:
Any tips on increasing NT/lowinhibmaxxing?

He talks to women without them being disgusted? FAKECEL/CHAD MUCH!

Any tips on increasing NT/lowinhibmaxxing?

@orchis

This is how I taught myself to be able to talk to people.

https://incels.is/threads/watch-ali...to-be-nt-interact-socially-with-people.86483/

Watch this movie so many times you have the script memorized.

He talks to women without them being disgusted? FAKECEL/CHAD MUCH!

170px-Danny_DeVito_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Lots of women think guys like this are funny and want to talk to them.

That doesn't mean they'd ever date a guy like this.

@orchis

This is how I taught myself to be able to talk to people.

https://incels.is/threads/watch-ali...to-be-nt-interact-socially-with-people.86483/

Watch this movie so many times you have the script memorized.

ti's was a joke my guy your stars speak for themselves.
And also that guy is status maxxed any manlet with status maxxing can get bitches.

As part of increasing my NT and lowering my social inhib I've been engaging in small talk with my classmates at college.

Usually the people I talk to are receptive, and it's usually short.

But I felt this white bitch was being sassy with me, I told her something funny and the way she responded was more like derision.

So coming back home I was thinking about it and I realized I'm at the point now where I can easily look what you would call a "Stacey" dead in the eye and say whatever I wanted without any hesitation.

I reached this level in preparation for my trip, but I now realized since I've achieved this there's no point.

I doubt for the rest of my life I'll ever casually talk to a white woman ever again.

and that's a good thing

View attachment 61103

I will say my small talk works a lot better with white guys and ethnic foids. But these white women are just eternal bitches, I want to throw up thinking about them. I don't need to talk to ethnic bitches anymore either though, I've had enough practice. I've had enough warmup, I'm ready for the real game.

Cope

It's ethnic women who are cunts to sub-8 men. European white women have been far nicer to me compared to curryfoids and noodles.

godspeed, keep shitting on white whores, how's nihongo learning going on? without that you won't be able to ascend.

>talking to women willingly at all

View attachment 61107

Go back to the old avatar.

I've made small talk with every kind of foid at my college.

I have this to report.

Bean foids, curry foids, and noodle foids can be friendly.

White foids and black foids are consistently hostile/arrogant in nearly every encounter I've had with them.

The only men I've ever felt a hostile vibe from are gay white guys and black guys (some of these niggas are really sensitive, yet also dangerous, very unpleasant to be around (around blacks never relax).

I never interact with camelfoids as I find them 1) too disgusting to talk to and 2) they all give off an arrogant/superiority complex vibe.

Camelguys can be pretty chill though.

Though now that I feel I've had enough practice I doubt I'll ever be speaking to any kind of westerner (as in someone who lives in the west) casually ever again.

Sounds about right.

White women are insane.

Ethniks are more chill and more approachable in my experience.
(I'm white)

White Chicks are more "ruthless" imo

I don't even look at white foids at this point, they have become as invisible to me as I am to them.

White women are the biggest thots among all women.

That would be literally impossible. White women are enjoying their new roles in the service industry, so I'm constantly talking to them.

Plus my coworkers are a majority white women.

I doubt what you said was funny.

White foids are brutal.

Yeah i don't get what's the deal w white foids. Something's not right w their brains

I would date Danny DeVito if he stayed in character as Frank from Always Sunny XDDD

godspeed, keep shitting on white whores, how's nihongo learning going on? without that you won't be able to ascend.

Awful because I'm lazy.

Exasperated

But I'm working with Façade to build Anki decks.

I also showed the books I bought (got them Monday) to my Japanese Linguistics Professor and she told me they should be enough to get me ready.

She also said that there are short classes for foreigners I can take in Tokyo since I'll be staying there the whole month of January.

I registered for Japanese 101 which I'm lucky will be available for the spring semester (usually it's fall only) and depending on what I learn I can even switch to the Japanese 102 class.

So a month in January and then I might spend the whole summer in Japan after and by then I will have really learned the language.

But I will do what I can now. Hopefully pick up a lot from immersion. Then when I return in the summer I imagine I will really be hardcore.

Of course the goal is still to ascend in January.

I will keep you updated, we will have that Japanese conversation before I leave at the end of December.

Happy8