Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im not sure if I hate modern culture because its despicable, or if its because i've been left behind by it

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
I'm a zoomer, but I absolutely despise "gen z culture," I find that phrase itself to be irritating. Every time I read about or am exposed to the culture of my peers I find it to be so trite and annoying. But I'm conflicted over whether my feelings about this are due to me coming to the rational conclusion on the matter, or because I'm subconsciously envious of them.

I'm a zoomer, but I absolutely despise "gen z culture," I find that phrase itself to be irritating. Every time I read about or am exposed to the culture of my peers I find it to be so trite and annoying. But I'm conflicted over whether my feelings about this are due to me coming to the rational conclusion on the matter, or because I'm subconsciously envious of them.
all they know is hot chip, tik tok, and xanax

there is no point in not hating a culture which you are one of the most hated things in it.
why should a nigg slave not hate pre-civil war usa?
or
why should a uyghur not hate china?

I really do wonder the same, it seems like its mixed, because I like parts of it but also despise others,
I hated and didn't do most of the things that normal kids did since a young age and though that they are stupid (I am not autistic, and I was tested for signs in a younger age because I had an eating disorder)

in fact I am in front of my computer since age 2 and ~10 months and I hated my kindergarden

I really do wonder the same, it seems like its mixed, because I like parts of it but also despise others,
I hate it all. All the virtue and diligence has been sucked from the world and all we've gotten in return is degeneracy that excludes us.

there is no point in not hating a culture which you are one of the most hated things in it.
why should a nigg slave not hate pre-civil war usa?
or
why should a uyghur not hate china?
That's a really good point.

I guess it's because of both. If you were a socially well adjusted normalfag you probably wouldn't hate it, at least not as much.

I hate it all. All the virtue and diligence has been sucked from the world and all we've gotten in return is degeneracy that excludes us.
Its weird how I always noticed it, probably because I was hurt by the double standard :feelshaha:
I think that I am only like I am because this is how I think that people should be treated, because its the only way I was treated

Its weird how I always noticed it, probably because I was hurt by the double standard :feelshaha:
I've always been aware of it too. I've been very standoffish and observant my entire life.

That's a really good point.

I guess it's because of both. If you were a socially well adjusted normalfag you probably wouldn't hate it, at least not as much.
Yet plenty of normal fags both Chad and Stacy alike have committed suicide despite seemingly having it all.

Perhaps it can be written off as simple depression or perhaps on some subconscious level they sensed that death was the only way out of the rotten zoo cage of this prison planet the Jews had set up for them?

There is nothing called as modern culture, it's just convenient hedonism for Chads, perpetual competition for Normies and perpetual suffering for Incels.

Yet plenty of normal fags both Chad and Stacy alike have committed suicide despite seemingly having it all.

Perhaps it can be written off as simple depression or perhaps on some subconscious level they sensed that death was the only way out of the rotten zoo cage of this prison planet the Jews had set up for them?
High IQ post

its only despicable because you are not a part of it. Otherwise you would not be aware it is despicable

I agree, sometimes I find myself not being able to relate to my peers.

I’ve thought of this dilemma to and I think if anybody was to become isolated from the gen z culture such as incels they’d come to the conclusion that it is retarded as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back