Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm not sure how long I can keep wageslaving...

Nincel

Nincel

Banned
-
At the very least I can't keep doing this shit 40 hours a week. I just want to NEET and loiter in gas stations and grocery stores sort of like I did with my ethnicel best friend back in 2010(Beavis and Buttheadmaxx bro) :cryfeels: But I need to afford ninten-copes and move out eventually, unless I want to live in my car forever, or be dragged into my dad's frequent trips to his shithole country and get parasites for the rest of my life. Working full-time sucks but I can't find any tolerable part-time jobs :reeeeee:

yea i literally got fired like a week ago. fuck wageslaving i wanted to die. all my coworkers were shit and racist.

whats the point we're not gonna get laid anyway. its fucking stupid.

Either you are millionaire or you are not, if you don't make at least six figures/year foids don't care.
Therefor it is better to leech on social welfare than to wage cuck your ass off in a gas station or dish washing.

If you work for something below a living wage, quit. Get a new job that respects your need for money.

Cut your cost of living to the minimum, save up, move somewhere more affordable and work part-time.

whats the point we're not gonna get laid anyway. its fucking stupid.
Exactly. If I was getting loyal love and pussy I would happily waltz into work every day because I knew what I would come home to.

Exactly. If I was getting loyal love and pussy I would happily waltz into work every day because I knew what I would come home to.

This is hopefully why society will collapse. Men will drop out of working because of the bullshit women give us

Men will drop out of working because of the bullshit women give us
It’s already begun, men have no motivation anymore because there’s no point.

You work only if you must to survive and afford copes and men don’t give a fuck about their community or anything because if you can’t get married or have a family and have no hope then who gives a fuck?

We need to pendulum to swing back hard — honestly men need to find a way to apply real political pressure. It’s interesting, I’m not religious but I see the utility of it.

That group is like the only group left where I live arguing against a lot of modern degeneracy and pushing for forced monogamy and families and the like. Though sadly and they’re caving now.

i would like a job that pays me just enough for a living and requires as little from me aswell
unfortunately that's not the case, you have shit ton of work in low paying jobs too