Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm not suprised why noodles have high arrogancy in west

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
1628580701560.jpg

literally asian women in west are more desired than white women, many white men yellow fever

@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Copexodius Maximus
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Mainländer
@BummerDrummer ( yellow fever white boi )
@Broly

Asian foids have youth halo and less maintenance for whitecels than white foids.

That asían waifu is SSR, only a few un existence and white cocku onry

white boi ( @BummerDrummer ) ultimate dream
1633047680046.jpg

delayed senescence, softer, paloer skins and submissiveness. still not better than white females attractively speaking (not even close).

delayed senescence, softer, paloer skins and submissiveness. still not better than white females attractively speaking.
noodles don't have paler skin it's due to whitening creams with rest i agree

noodles don't have paler skin it's due to whitening creams with rest i agree

their tone complexities varies, most females abuse makeup so may be redundant distinction.

noodles > latinas > pink foids

who the fuck cares about shitty online polls with poor sampling

,,yellow fever" is caused by failure to mate/reproduce with one's own race i.e white white pairs.

Tbh, the white woman looks hitter because of the blue eyes. But the asian woman looks more feminine.

1628580701560.jpg

literally asian women in west are more desired than white women, many white men yellow fever
No, it is not the case. Whites prefer white women.

there's no femininity in Asiatic female facial characteristics. they have the opposite of enlarged eyes; they do not have firm smooth slightly wide nose tips; they do not have emaciated full labials. the word insectoid fits better. if you're into Asian females, you may aswell be into pubescent boys.

there's no femininity in Asiatic female facial characteristics. they have the opposite of enlarged eyes; they do not have firm smooth slightly wide nose tips; they do not have emaciated full labials. the word insectoid fits better. if you're into Asian females, you may aswell be into pubescent boys.
yeah but still they aren't viewed subhuman by white males

even if i myself find their features to subhuman

Feminism decreased white foids smv and asian girls by larping as meek and traditional boosted theirs.

Friendly reminder that OP is a fakecel who talked with multiple holes on language exchange apps.

Asian because White would cheat

White guys who like Asian foids are all incels or low tier normies

Because Asian women are cheap for a white men
White women are only for Chad

Mayofigs age like milk and are brainwashed retards.