Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i'm not scared of roping anymore

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I dropped out of CC (too many women) and i'll be spending the rest of my days LDAR'ing with the door to my room bolted shut so no one can bother me. when the money runs out ill rope in modded minecraft. I'll be buying lottery tickets every day because it gives me a bit of hope somehow (im low iq)

While your discriminatory treatment, trueceldom, and isolation so obviously caused by your simply being unlucky enough to be born as a physically unattractive male, as well as your likely related even more humiliating failure in college might cause such feelings to be understandable... :feelswhere:

While understandable in many cases, I think doing so is unwise when there are goals to attain aside from foids, allowing you further power/status in whatever way and also simply to see the future, how it may unfold, and taking advantage of it; wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing could easily result in you having plenty of opportunity to jumpstart at least small victories against hypergamy and the discrimination against sub 5 males, and even large ones if predictions of a partial or full societal degradation commence in your lifespan... :feelshehe:

There's also just the fact that there is much to happen if you're under the age of 30, especially in regards to suddenly achieving something vastly improving tour quality of life or something among the likes of that; you're actively letting the foids and Chads that despise you to lose. :feelsjuice:

Many have talked the talk, but only a few walked the walk.

going out alone is supercucked, mang

While your discriminatory treatment, trueceldom, and isolation so obviously caused by your simply being unlucky enough to be born as a physically unattractive male, as well as your likely related even more humiliating failure in college might cause such feelings to be understandable... :feelswhere:
i dont want to work for the rest of my life just so i can continue playing vidya every day whats the point

i might also use the last of my money to travel to SEA to finally ascend with a cheap prostitute

just tell me if you're a rice, mang.
and where you're from.
I feel like we're kinda vibing here and I want to know where my brocels are from
are you an US rice?
or europe rice?

and where you're from.
I feel like we're kinda vibing here and I want to know where my brocels are from
are you an US rice?
or europe rice?
Glowing like a firefly

and where you're from.
are you an US rice?
or europe rice?
Ameririce riceburger, Chico

Also being in college doesn’t make me any more attractive to females

Bro if u think community college is a good place to ascend ur insane
It's not but it's the only place where you can actively see new women everyday even if u don't talk to them. Your room definitely isn't

It's not but it's the only place where you can actively see new women everyday even if u don't talk to them. Your room definitely isn't
I could go to a lot of places to see new women. Doesn’t matter where I go I’ll get rejected because I’m ugly and non NT.

If going to college was all u had to do to ascend this forum wouldn’t exist

If going to college was all u had to do to ascend this forum wouldn’t exist
This sounds cucked but college also opens the door to being a betabuxx and that's what I'm planning on doing

You can be ugly and still be a betabux but idk about non NT. How bad is your autism

You can be ugly and still be a betabux but idk about non NT. How bad is your autism
Very bad.

I can’t betabux because I’m broke and low IQ. That’s why I dropped out. I was a cs major and I had like C’s in all my classes even though I was trying my hardest

Cs in CS is actually a very impressive feat. You are smarter than you think.

Normies on my TikTok fyp are constantly complaining about failing it. But if it's that hard, why not switch majors. Don't ruin your future to follow this forums dumb LDAR culture. You clearly have potential.

I dropped out of CC (too many women) and i'll be spending the rest of my days LDAR'ing with the door to my room bolted shut so no one can bother me. when the money runs out ill rope in modded minecraft. I'll be buying lottery tickets every day because it gives me a bit of hope somehow (im low iq)

Live for the glory of Inceldia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back