Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im not looking forward to my 21st birthday

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Soon i will be 21 and i dont even wanna celebrate my birthday, i just do it more or less out of family pressure. The only thing i really look forward to is getting presents and schekels from my relatives and of course the delicious food and the cake:ahegao:

The guests (mainly my relatives) dont even try to start proper conversations with me, they just ask the same few obligatory NPC questions to not appear as rude, while they have fullworthy conversations with other NTfags. They always pressure me to drink alcohol (Russian family, so no surprises) , even though i always tell them i dont want to drink because i made bad experience with alcohol. I wish theyd be more opened minded towards smoking weed, thats what i really love and enjoy.

Becoming 1 year older means another year gone by with no sexual success and my looks declining in a slow, creeping process. But it also means 1 year closer to death, so maybe its not too terrible.

Fellow 2003cel :feelsautistic:

im a year older than you and i still feel 14. like i never grew out of my middle school years

im a year older than you and i still feel 14. like i never grew out of my middle school years
Agree strongly I don’t know if it is the lack of Stacy or just an incel mind but I feel very immature for my age

Soon i will be 21 and i dont even wanna celebrate my birthday, i just do it more or less out of family pressure. The only thing i really look forward to is getting presents and schekels from my relatives and of course the delicious food and the cake:ahegao:

The guests (mainly my relatives) dont even try to start proper conversations with me, they just ask the same few obligatory NPC questions to not appear as rude, while they have fullworthy conversations with other NTfags. They always pressure me to drink alcohol (Russian family, so no surprises) , even though i always tell them i dont want to drink because i made bad experience with alcohol. I wish theyd be more opened minded towards smoking weed, thats what i really love and enjoy.

Becoming 1 year older means another year gone by with no sexual success and my looks declining in a slow, creeping process. But it also means 1 year closer to death, so maybe its not too terrible.
Tell us and we will make a thread celebrating your birthday

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

what is it with boomers trying to force you to drink alcohol?? I don't like that shit boomerfag, it tastes like piss

Thats the teen love pill, one of the most brutal ones to swallow

Tell us and we will make a thread celebrating your birthday
It in 2 days, but i dont think anyone here cares enough about me to devote a thread to me

what is it with boomers trying to force you to drink alcohol?? I don't like that shit boomerfag, it tastes like piss
Its more of a Russian thing than a boomer thing

you even celebrate birthdays after 11? fakcels

what about it? am i worse just because I am new to this place?
I think its funny that a nigga who joined not even a week ago tries to be hot shit, while at the same time brags about his height in his status

Last edited:
I think its funny that a nigga who joined not even a week ago tries to be hot shit, while at the same time braga about his height in his status
bro you were bragging about your dick being bigger than average you have 0 right to be saying shit about bragging

also for your knowledge there is almost no correlation between dick size and height as dick is not a limb and thus not in the same genetic category as height/leg and arm lengths

bro you were bragging about your dick being bigger than average you have 0 right to be saying shit about bragging
I mentioned it because it was important for the story. Also that wasnt bragging, if i really wanted to brag i would have written my length and girth

I mentioned it because it was important for the story. Also that wasnt bragging, if i really wanted to brag i would have written my length and girth
yeah and my height is important for my fucking loser life story

I turned 26 yesterday

When I was younger I used to look forward to my birthday. Now I look at it with pure dread.

I still feel 14 years old mentally, probably because I have the same level of life experience as one

Time fades, birthdays come and go, enjoy the cake and good food bro

I still feel 14 years old mentally, probably because I have the same level of life experience as one
Thats because we never reached developmental milestones that comes naturally to most guys (having a social circle, teen love etc.)

Another Year , Another RemindER of our Pain .

Alles Gute im Vorraus alter . ( Fals ich Morgen Vergesse zu Posten / Antworten , kek :feelskek: )

Another Year , Another RemindER of our Pain .

Alles Gute im Vorraus alter . ( Fals ich Morgen Vergesse zu Posten / Antworten , kek :feelskek: )
Danke, saar :feelsautistic:

It's nice that your family still cares enough for you to celebrate your birthday

It's nice that your family still cares enough for you to celebrate your birthday
They dont care about me, its just virtue signaling and trying to maintain the image of a healthy family

i turned 21 last month. its over