Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not jealous of fakecels anymore

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I used to be jealous of fakecels because they get unpaid sex and I don't. But now I think they are fucking retards. If I was able to get unpaid sex I wouldn't be wasting my time on here. I would be out living life and getting foids. Fakecels are actually cucked so I am superior to them.

I actually think it would be kind of based if we blackpilled a bunch of noncels and made them think that its over so they waste their time without getting any sex. It would be a good way of getting our incel revenge.

@Sheogorath

They're just having a "dryspell" or are here because its an edgy space and can't say n word and other things in their normie social circles

I used to be jealous of fakecels because they get unpaid sex and I don't.
But now I think they are fucking retards.
If I was able to get unpaid sex I wouldn't be wasting my time on here.
I would be out living life and getting foids.
They're technically fucking trannies and hermaphrodites and convincing themselves they are women though.
So they're not legitimately having genuine sex, the fakecels were celibates all along.

They're just having a "dryspell" or are here because its an edgy space and can't say n word and other things in their normie social circles
Nigger!

Lol....

Damn! I feel free!

Free at last! Free at last!