Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm not hiding the fact that i'm incel anymore

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
I mean whatever normies refer to as misogynist, because according to them you can be virgin but not incel :soy:

basically they are fine with u being a virgin as long as u still respect women jfl

so recently, i've been so consumed by anger that i just break character and reveal how i really feel about foids.

and guess what. these cucks. these "friends" that i have known for many years have starting breaking off contact with me and ghosting me because I said some extremely based shit about foids.

it just goes to show that ur friends aren't really ur friends, and just know that unless they are incel too they will not tolerate any of your anti-foid speak.

i knew this was going to happen, but i find it funny how other men think you are a monster if u say horrible things about muh women. it fills me with rage.

incel-lives-matter-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg
images

what did you say about foids that made them leave?

what did you say about foids that made them leave?
shit like foids need to know their place and they shouldn't have rights

they are disgusting worthless sluts that shouldn't have the rights to hoe around, instead they should be treated like lessers.

and i might have said some glowie shit as well (but just once) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

shit like foids need to know their place and they shouldn't have rights

they are disgusting worthless sluts that shouldn't have the rights to hoe around, instead they should be treated like lessers.

and i might have said some glowie shit as well (but just once) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
based as fuck those friends are simp cucks

so recently, i've been so consumed by anger that i just break character and reveal how i really feel about foids.
I think some people from more traditional cultures (Middle Eastern, Eastern Europe, South Asian (but not the nerdy techbro ones), some niggers) are more open to that kind of discussion

even if they're feminists, they'll still casually stereotype or criticize foids

based shirt

some other good rape ones:

sadly, I think most of those were cancelled, although you might still find decent rape shirts on obscure sites

I think an easier way to make rapeshirts is to just get generic shirts whining about rape culture or rape, then use nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol/surgical spirit to remove the whiny print so that only a pro-rape message is left

Actually most of my friends agree with me but I don't tell them that am an incel

I mean whatever normies refer to as misogynist, because according to them you can be virgin but not incel :soy:

basically they are fine with u being a virgin as long as u still respect women jfl

and guess what. these cucks. these "friends" that i have known for many years have starting breaking off contact with me and ghosting me because I said some extremely based shit about foids.

it just goes to show that ur friends aren't really ur friends, and just know that unless they are incel too they will not tolerate any of your anti-foid speak.

i knew this was going to happen, but i find it funny how other men think you are a monster if u say horrible things about muh women. it fills me with rage.
I stopped hiding my inceldom too. Even my facebook has been changed to include connotations of incelery.