Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not good at faking being a normalfag/being nt

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I've tried multiple times. But I always end up doing something wrong socially or sperging out. Any tips?

Carry a gun with you

Why would you want to do that?

Stand still as much as you can when nothing is happening

Be born again with different genetics

Normies smell your looks.

Normies smell your looks.
I notice when i wear glasses outside people treat me worse, Last time a boomer bumped into me on purpose and acted very angrily around me while waiting for groceries, Ive no idea whats going on in his mind i havent done him anyhing, he was just upset i was there shopping i guess.

I notice when i wear glasses outside people treat me worse, Last time a boomer bumped into me on purpose and acted very angrily around me while waiting for groceries, Ive no idea whats going on in his mind i havent done him anyhing, he was just upset i was there shopping i guess.
brutal glassespill

Whats even attempting fake "being a NT"?? Another thing Chad can just exist and win.:feelsbadman:

Theres nothing you can do. I wouldn't want to be an NT. Being Non-nt makes me think about the whole picture instead of being a simple-minded NT. I hate being around obnoxious NT normies anyway. I imagine scenarios in my head where I beat up a group of NT normies whenever I see a group like that.

I suggest wear glasses and see if people treat you worse or better

In my case people become downright agressive.

Theres nothing you can do. I wouldn't want to be an NT. Being Non-nt makes me think about the whole picture instead of being a simple-minded NT. I hate being around obnoxious NT normies anyway. I imagine scenarios in my head where I beat up a group of NT normies whenever I see a group like that.
I see nts as apes

I've tried multiple times. But I always end up doing something wrong socially or sperging out. Any tips?
Just don't go outside. I rarely go outside anymore. Can't take the humiliation anymore.

Normies are also faking it too a lot of the time. It's the only way to get ahead in this artificial soyciety

I can only seem minimally NT when sperging out about a specific interest im knowledgeable in.

Kiss NT girl. Or fecal transplant from NT person.

Seriously read up on gut bacteria. Can basically make you normie.