Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IM NOT FUCKING FAT. STOP SAYING IM FAT. (PIC INCLUDED....SORTA)

Nobody noticed the heightpill on his shirt though.

Lol you're not FAT, Tidy. Kind of chubby, maybe, like me. I don't see any reason why I should lose my excessive weight. As if skinnymaxxing would get me laid :feelskek:. Im BALD for frick sake at 25 years old. You mog me if you still have hair on your head and that goes for ANY poster on here :cryfeels:

You're not fat. If your body were the worst part about you, then you'd be a normie.

What made people think you were fat in the first place

Not bad honestly. Maybe a little chubby, but that's all.

all people who tears him for the beard are jalous they cant get one as tight.

Respect to Gimlicels kek.

Also, you mogg half of the forum just by being white.

Do you have kleinfelters cus you just described kleinfelters syndrome
No lol. I produce plenty of sperm and I got alot of body hair and facial hair to boot. I am actually fat, but my height makes me look slimmer.

It is. Surgery to remove the boobs and the lines scar way down.
Larpers.co

Your hands always made you look mobility scooter-tier fat in your photos tbh. Your fingers look like cervelas.
You're chubby, but definitely not a fatty as I expected

Lmao bro 10/10
though it looks as if you were born with no nipples and you stuck a slice of salami on each of your tits to hide that fact
Thanks man.

My nipples have always been huge.

I'm 75% sure this is a post op female to male. What's with the lines across each breast and the giant dark line across your abdomen?
I lost 100 pounds of pure lard and got surgery to get rid of some excess skin and gyno. That was only 4 months ago, so obviously, there'll still be some scarring and residual swelling.

Dunno what you mean by lines across my breasts though. You mean my pecs? Because it's pretty normal to have lines/shadows on the bottom of your chest unless you completely lack mass in your chest, muscle or fat.

Thanks man.

My nipples have always been huge.

I lost 100 pounds of pure lard and got surgery to get rid of some excess skin and gyno. That was only 4 months ago, so obviously, there'll still be some scarring and residual swelling.

Dunno what you mean by lines across my breasts though. You mean my pecs? Because it's pretty normal to have lines/shadows on the bottom of your chest unless you completely lack mass in your chest, muscle or fat.
Good job on the 100 pounds. Didnt know you lost that much

Op, you are far from lean. I´d say you are overweight. What is your BMI?

Start gymcelling boyo. And trim that beard its too big

It might just be the angle but are you a manlet? Maybe that's why you seem to be fat

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

The reason why I ask is because you seem to have the fructose-type of body fat distribution.
He's probably at the high end of the healthy BMI range or borderline overweight. He looks skinny at first glance in a shirt, and you have to look fairly closely to see the chub. Textbook skinnyfat, really. He only needs to diet down for around three months to be properly slim. Even less if he diets aggressively.

Ahh that makes sense. Good job!