Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not even allowed to betabuxx a single mom and raise Tyrone's son

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
This happened like a year ago but here's the story.

Be me on tinder.
Find average looking older women, probably in 30s but she claims to be in here early to mid 20s.
Dunno if true.
Anyway she is typical normie roastie. Single mom. Son looks to be part black (she's white). Tattoos and saggy airbag tits but their size is ok. Some fat around her stomach but not enough to lose interest. Photos of her at the gym.
She claims to be looking to spoil a younger guy and be a sugar mommy.
Don't match with her but in her bio she had her instagram so i message her. But before that i looked at her post history.
Photos of her and her son. Some memes and anime photos, specifically Dragon Ball Z. Maybe her son likes anime or maybe she liked it when she was younger. No sign of the kids father lol.
Conversation very quickly turns into "give me your banking information so i can give you money"
MFW
MFW i just wanted to have a fuckbuddy and a woman to cuddle sometimes when i'm sad. I didn't even want to meet her son or anything i just wanted to be very flat out and truthful about my intentions. No dating just some sex here and there was my plan.
I don't have a bank so i tell her.
She blocks me.
Very obviously a scam. But she seems to be a real person.
MFW i can't even be allowed a single mother used up roastie who's ruined her body and has Tyrone's son.
MFW i can't even take the shitty path in life.
I get to have NO path.

This is the life of a subhuman. An incel. A loser. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Bro, you just avoided being scammed, why cant you see the brighter side of things?

Bro, you just avoided being scammed, why cant you see the brighter side of things?
yes i understand but the sad part is that this was a scam at all. It's sad that i can't even achieve something that simple in life. I can't even get a fuckbuddy of this low of quality. Single mom's have tons of options. Incels aren't one of them

Single mothers ewww , You are better off scortcelling

Coalburners are the lowest of the low dude

i agree with all of you but it still sucks i can't even get some used up pussy once in a while

You will have better luck here in south eastern beanerland ( veracruz ) if you are desperate enough.

Thousands if not tens of thousands of landwhale single moms have rejected me by not swiping right to my fradulent photo (looks better than I am)

You will have better luck here in south eastern beanerland ( veracruz ) if you are desperate enough.
i wouldn't mind a spanish girlfriend but i fucking hate anything that is mexico or south america
would not want to travel there unless running away from government lol
Thousands if not tens of thousands of landwhale single moms have rejected me by not swiping right to my fradulent photo (looks better than I am)
i too can fraud in photos but it only raises me to like a 5 maybe out of ten

i wouldn't mind a spanish girlfriend but i fucking hate anything that is mexico or south america
would not want to travel there unless running away from government lol

i too can fraud in photos but it only raises me to like a 5 maybe out of ten

I dont blame you , Goblinas are ugly . I like spanish girls too but they are chad only :cryfeels:

Why would you even want to?

Incel>Cuck

I dont blame you , Goblinas are ugly . I like spanish girls too but they are chad only :cryfeels:
their looks isn't the issue it's how shitty those countries are. Poor, low iq, full of crime and degeneracy etc

Would you impregnate an aztec girl like cortes did?
impregnate?
Not in modern world.
I would if i lived in cortes's time though
I don't want mixed kids in the modern day, or any kids at all in modern day ngl
I'm White so i'm sure that an ancient aztec girl would have loved to get fucked by me, despite being manlet and fat

impregnate?
Not in modern world.
I would if i lived in cortes's time though
I don't want mixed kids in the modern day, or any kids at all in modern day ngl
I'm White so i'm sure that an ancient aztec girl would have loved to get fucked by me, despite being manlet and fat

Battle brothers trait , short +5 melee defence , Fat 10% HP

The sad thing is that these scams have to use pictures of uglier and uglier women each year, with less and less attractive bio's for the "women", in order to come off as even remotely believable for the average guy, who is still living in some level of delusion.

The truth being that the average looking guy could not get even the most hideous obese single mother in 2021 and it will only get worse in the future.

Every obease woman I've known in my life has had multiple lean, cut, gym rats chasing them which they either choose the tallest most genetically gifted one or eventually choose to loose the weight and get a Giga Chad, the top 1% of the top 1% simple because they decided to eat healthy for year.

The black pill has saved me from many scams. Blue pilled incels often believe they can beta bux some chubby single mom or something and wind up loosing all their money to a hacker ring that maybe has one female working for them.

It's crazy how they'll hold onto their delusions of a world with looks matching, when if you walk outside your house, talk to people, get to know anyone, or run any kind of experiment online you instantly see there's nothing even remotely close to looks matching irl and sub8 law is much closer to reality. I feel no sympathy for these guys that get scammed out of thousands without so much as a kiss because you have to choose to deny reality to that extreme.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that these scams have to use pictures of uglier and uglier women each year, with less and less attractive bio's for the "women", in order to come off as even remotely believable for the average guy, who is still living in some level of delusion.

The truth being that the average looking guy could not get even the most hideous obese single mother in 2021 and it will only get worse in the future.

Every obease woman I've known in my life has had multiple lean, cut, gym rats chasing them which they either choose the tallest most genetically gifted one or eventually choose to loose the weight and get a Giga Chad, the top 1% of the top 1% simple because they decided to eat healthy for year.

The black pill has saved me from many scams. Blue pilled incels often believe they can beta bux some chubby single mom or something and wind up loosing all their money to a hacker ring that maybe has one female working for them.

It's crazy how they'll hold onto their delusions of a world with looks matching, when if you walk outside your house, talk to people, get to know anyone, or run any kind of experiment online you instantly see there's nothing even remotely close to looks matching irl and sub8 law is much closer to reality. I feel no sympathy for these guys that get scammed out of thousands without so much as a kiss because you have to choose to deny reality to that extreme.
damn man strong 4th post

Its sad but true. Single moms, landwhales, post wall roasties all have normie simps as an option when theres no chads around.:feelsclown: :feelsrope::blackpill:

Single mothers ewww , You are better off scortcelling
This.

Why the hell do you think it's a good idea to be in a LTR with a single mom? Foids like that are insufferable and I don't want to be dealing with another man's kids.

Would I have a one-night stand with a single mom? Yes because they're whores, but I would feel bad for her kids and I will make sure to use protection because I don't want her to use me and create more kids under her for them to suffer. I would never marry or breed with them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back