Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm not even a person anymore

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I'm just a ball of hate, bitterness, pain, jealousy, and obsessive insanity inhabiting a hollow shell of flesh. These are the only emotions I feel anymore, they define my tortured existence. Everything that used to be human about me was burnt to a crisp by the flames, the flames that erode my sanity with each given day.

Why can't I die already so I can finally be at peace? I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

you can die, you just dont want to

Same here. Every day is a new record

you can die, you just dont want to
Sadly I don't have the balls to go through with it.
Maybe if I had a gun so I could do it painlessly but sadly they're hard to obtain here.

Sadly I don't have the balls to go through with it.
Maybe if I had a gun so I could do it painlessly but sadly they're hard to obtain here.
yeah you're not at the point to override your fear of death. i think only legit mentally ill people or those who have become mentally ill due to circumstances of their life can actually go through with it.

yeah you're not at the point to override your fear of death. i think only legit mentally ill people or those who have become mentally ill due to circumstances of their life can actually go through with it.
Yeah, wish I got to that point already. Life is a constant pain.

we're not even people