Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm not eating hardly at all anymore.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
For the most part, I've stopped eating as much. I only eat 1-2 meals anymore, and they aren't massive meals either. I could easily skip 1-2 meals.
And I'm not trying to intentionally fast, I just don't even have the will to get up and eat or do anything anymore. I'm pretty skinny too.
Am I starving myself?

I usually only eat once a day. Sometimes I don't eat at all. I just have no appetite.

I usually only eat once a day. Sometimes I don't eat at all. I just have no appetite.
So I guess it's kinda normal.
I'm 5' 10" with a large bony frame, but I manage to hover around at 150lb with 1-2 meals a day.

The less you weigh and the less bodyfat you have the less hungry you'll be.

Your body wants to maintain homeostasis, so if your underweight, your body wont give you hunger signals because you barely need much hunger signals to maintain that low bodyweight, and if your overweight, your body will give you lots of hunger signals because you need more calories to maintain that overweight-state. Also - bodyfat cells excrete hormones that make you want to eat more, so if you're under-weight, you'll excrete less of these hunger hormones. This is basically how fat people stay fat and why thin people can stay thin, both people do it without trying, and both people think they have a slow or fast metabolism, when in reality its just the hormones of being underweight or overweight that impact their hunger.

The solution to this problem for both the under-weight, and the over-weight, is to track calories and force their body into either direction they want to go, because their natural appetite is linked to hormones which serve the bodies need for homeostasis.

Last edited:
The less you weigh and the less bodyfat you have the less hungry you'll be.

Your body wants to maintain homeostasis, so if your underweight, your body wont give you hunger signals because you barely need much hunger signals to maintain that low bodyweight, and if your overweight, your body will give you lots of hunger signals because you need more calories to maintain that overweight-state. Also - bodyfat cells excrete hormones that make you want to eat more, so if you're under-weight, you'll excrete less of these hunger hormones. This is basically how fat people stay fat and why thin people can stay thin, both people do it without trying, and both people think they have a slow or fast metabolism, when in reality its just the hormones of being underweight or overweight that impact their hunger.

The solution to this problem for both the under-weight, and the over-weight, is to track calories and force their body into either direction they want to go, because their natural appetite is linked to hormones which serve the bodies need for homeostasis.
I thought that the lower your bodyfat is,the hungrier you will get.Since the body will think you are starving and send hunger signals in order to survive.

Anyways,it's hard for me not to eat much since I just spend all day at home being bored and food is one of the best copes

ive been extremely hungry as of late

I thought that the lower your bodyfat is,the hungrier you will get.Since the body will think you are starving and send hunger signals in order to survive.

Anyways,it's hard for me not to eat much since I just spend all day at home being bored and food is one of the best copes

Yes, but only if you cut weight recently. It takes about 1-2 years for your body to reach homeostasis with different bodyfat level. Goes both for higher and lower bodyfats.

If a skinny guy force-feed bulks and ups his bodyfat by 10-15% (up from single digit), he has to maintain that new bodyfat level for at least 1-2 years for that to become his new homeostasis. If he just force-feed bulks for a few months, then stops, he'll naturally return back down to his previous leaner bodyfat level with natural appetite.

The same goes for a fat guy who cuts bodyfat, if he cuts from 30% to 12% and IMMEDIATELY ceases autistically dieting, his natural appetite will still be set at being 30% bodyfat, and he'll return back upto 30%. This fat guy has to maintain 12% bodyfat (through "maintenance dieting") for at least 1-2 years before he can eat without dieting and maintain the 12% without any effort.

Your bodies hormones take a long time to catch up to your fat gain or fat loss, which is why once you're done dieting (either to gain weight, or to loose weight) you must then make a huge effort to maintain that new bodyweight, for a long period of time, in order for your hormones to catch up and create a new level of homeostasis.

Yes, but only if you cut weight recently. It takes about 1-2 years for your body to reach homeostasis with different bodyfat level. Goes both for higher and lower bodyfats.

If a skinny guy force-feed bulks and ups his bodyfat by 10-15% (up from single digit), he has to maintain that new bodyfat level for at least 1-2 years for that to become his new homeostasis. If he just force-feed bulks for a few months, then stops, he'll naturally return back down to his previous leaner bodyfat level with natural appetite.

The same goes for a fat guy who cuts bodyfat, if he cuts from 30% to 12% and IMMEDIATELY ceases autistically dieting, his natural appetite will still be set at being 30% bodyfat, and he'll return back upto 30%. This fat guy has to maintain 12% bodyfat (through "maintenance dieting") for at least 1-2 years before he can eat without dieting and maintain the 12% without any effort.

Your bodies hormones take a long time to catch up to your fat gain or fat loss, which is why once you're done dieting (either to gain weight, or to loose weight) you must then make a huge effort to maintain that new bodyweight, for a long period of time, in order for your hormones to catch up and create a new level of homeostasis.
it reverse dietening it layne nortonening jason blahahahaehhuheueheu law suitening

this guy knows his shit srs.

For the most part, I've stopped eating as much. I only eat 1-2 meals anymore, and they aren't massive meals either. I could easily skip 1-2 meals.
And I'm not trying to intentionally fast, I just don't even have the will to get up and eat or do anything anymore. I'm pretty skinny too.
Am I starving myself?

Lol wtf, I thought that's normal? I eat 1-2 "meals" a day and by meals I mean a burger from mcdonald lol. I live like this for a year and I don't feel starved or anything. How the fuck do people eat like 3 meals a day full of calories I can't eat that much it's impossible.

Interesting,that's why a lot of normies and landwhales always regain fat after losing it:feelshaha:I don't know if I can eat normally again after autistically counting calories daily for 2+ years

I don't eat often, usually twice or sometimes only once a day, but my meals are big.

I don't rememeber the last time i was hungry, i mostly eat out of habit.

The only time your body is starving is when you haven't eaten in a few days. Usually after 3 hours of hunger your body goes in preservation mode and slows down metabolism to ensure survival.

I legit haven't eaten anything in more than 24 hours.

Lift heavy weights and you'll be hungry in no time

I barely eat anything anymore tbh. I sometimes just drink water without eating anything.

Same I was auschwitzmaxxed since I was born but recently I feel like I eat even less than before.
I'm not losing weight though, maintaining that stable underweight bmi for years. Probably because I eat more shit food now like chips, I was too poor for unhealthy food when I was younger and only ate what my mom made.

5'10 and 150 pounds is not auschwitz level.

I threw up a lot when I lost weight suddenly, lowest I have been is at 63kg earlier this year. I am at a modest 66kg/67kg now maintaining.

Mind blowing for me
Dude I'm 5'9 and weight 195 lbs how to be lean forever without yoyo shit??

Mind blowing for me
Dude I'm 5'9 and weight 195 lbs how to be lean forever without yoyo shit??

Cut down to your desired bodyweight. Say 150lbs. Maintain that 150lbs for at least a year and ensure you maintain it (weighing yourself to ensure you're maintaining it) after 1-2 years of maintaining it, your natural hunger levels should be wanting to stick around 150lbs.

Cut down to your desired bodyweight. Say 150lbs. Maintain that 150lbs for at least a year and ensure you maintain it (weighing yourself to ensure you're maintaining it) after 1-2 years of maintaining it, your natural hunger levels should be wanting to stick around 150lbs.
Makes sense tbh
1meal(1000kcal) a day is enough ?

Makes sense tbh
1meal(1000kcal) a day is enough ?
You don't have to track calories, it's just optional. You can eye ball a lower calorie diet using common sense, or you can just be like Chad, whose elite genetics and chad tier metabolism allow him not to worry about being careful with what he eats and have a 6 pack anyway

I eat a lot and yet, i only have 78Kg.
For me its difficult to pass trough the 80Kg threshold.
Don´t let this get over your head, i already had health issues related to cholesterol at some point.
I am doing a mini-diet to reduce some amount of that cholesterol.
You don´t need to be fat to get to deal with this shit.

I eat a lot and yet, i only have 78Kg.
For me its difficult to pass trough the 80Kg threshold.
Don´t let this get over your head, i already had health issues related to cholesterol at some point.
I am doing a mini-diet to reduce some amount of that cholesterol.
You don´t need to be fat to get to deal with this shit.

Yeah you can still have cholesterol issues if your diet is trash, even if your lean.

You don't have to track calories, it's just optional. You can eye ball a lower calorie diet using common sense, or you can just be like Chad, whose elite genetics and chad tier metabolism allow him not to worry about being careful with what he eats and have a 6 pack anyway
It's interesting what you say about hormones because I feel it I work in construction I'm Up 5 am and finish at 6 pm and I don't eat nothing until I arrive home at 6:30 pm and I do 5 times per week and Friday I weigh in and I have 190,185 but in weekend I eat 2 meals or 3 and Monday 195 again ffs.
My metabolism is shit ffffff

Thx for advice God bless you

I try to eat but it makes me sick. I need to gain weight but my digestive system is terrible and I don't think I absorb as much nutrients as a regular person.

I can go at least 3 to 4 days without eating anything.

i eat 2-3 meals a day and im fucking fat, lmao at my life