Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm not eating and drinking for almost 2 day for hormones checkup guess what my mom always angry when i ask her about it.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
The problem is whenever i ask something about hormones, she will get angry at me for no reason. Even worse, she cannot even cooperative with me discussing the solution. What causing me for not eating and drinking for almost two days is because today my dad must deliver her to the hospital where she worked as an internist. What make me feel more angry was i asked her politely and if she dont want to answer me then she could reject my questions with polite manner too.
Smh this is why i hate socializing with other people because the problem become even more severe because their dumbasses cannot reject me politely too.

she thinks you want to become a tranny lawl

You will never be a woman
I dont want to be a woman nigguh i just want to know when my puberty will end. Just about it.

what did you even say here dude

Your mistake was having a conversation with a retard. I don't talk to my mom about those things.

what did you even say here dude
He is getting his hormones checked by his doctor and his mom is resistant to him getting the checkup because she is retarded.

Your mistake was having a conversation with a retard. I don't talk to my mom about those things.
She is an internist

I don't have money to afford those things

Your height is pretty much done by 19. Brain keeps developing to about 27 though.

I need more fucking puberty so I can be ogremaxxed. I FUCKING HATE having a high voice and a small dick and frame and being below 6 foot. and looking young and old at the same time and being sub 6/10.

I want more puberty.