Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not condoning violence but I'd love to beat the shit out of this nerd

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
16768532249584424.webp

Tweet Link

Online version of the article, if you dare

Here at The Daily, we pride ourselves on our consequential, hard-hitting reporting. Yet, in our 132 years of publication, we had never investigated what is, perhaps, the most pertinent question at the University of Washington:
Can Harry the Husky get it?
I can only imagine the man who started the publication 132 years ago rolling in his grave. These are our future "journ*lists".

behead furries (in animal crossing)

And people say the west is perverted and decadent.

condone violence, beat the fuck out of him lol

Furries are more accepted than incels as a whole , just take a moment to understand that . :fuk::feelsohgod:
Most of the "kill all furries" memes are ironic shitposting while "kill all incels" memes and posts are not. It never began.

Furries are more accepted than incels as a whole , just take a moment to understand that . :fuk::feelsohgod:
ya ppl want us to kill ourselves

condone violence condone violence condone violence condone violence condone violence condone violence

Furries should die by firing squad one by one slaughter them all

(IN GAME)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back