Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im not a real person. I do not feel emotions in normal ways.

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
A couple of days ago I saw someone die. He had a heart attack right infront of me. Saw his face lose soul and saw him die after half an hour in agony. This man is someone I considered an acquaintance. Someone I had many pleaseant conversations with and he was always so nice and Ive known him for yeaes.

When he died I pretended to be concerned like everyone around me. I saw one guy who barely knew him with tears in his eyes. I was watching averyone else and trying to put on a show.

But all I actually cared about was how this would affect me and my situation. If things would change here. That's it. I realized i dont feel real emotions. I don't feel love. Only care if it affects my life and routine.

I just wonder if I was always like this or inceldom turned me into this

You're based. People die every day so who gives a fuck unless it's someone who brings meaning to your life. An acquaintance is just that. Some guy you talked to.

A couple of days ago I saw someone die. He had a heart attack right infront of me. Saw his face lose soul and saw him die after half an hour in agony. This man is someone I considered an acquaintance. Someone I had many pleaseant conversations with and he was always so nice and Ive known him for yeaes.

When he died I pretended to be concerned like everyone around me. I saw one guy who barely knew him with tears in his eyes. I was watching averyone else and trying to put on a show.

But all I actually cared about was how this would affect me and my situation. If things would change here. That's it. I realized i dont feel real emotions. I don't feel love. Only care if it affects my life and routine.

Many people are like this actually. They just like to virtue signal. Especially foids and cheap whores.

Adam Murraymaxxing I see.
R.11c2db76d5214d54630cd0acc3d6be08

:f:
did he drop any loot?

Holy shit, same for me. I thought I was the only one with that problem

I feel similar. But I think these are not innate traits more a result of loneliness, bullying, humiliation, anger, being ignored...

seeing someone die in front of your eyes is really fucked up.
i saw some old man in libya years ago die from a bullet that hit him, he lost his breathes slowly while his 2 daughters were crying and hitting themselves in the face non stop, i probbaly started crying a bit and i never knew who this guy was?
the human body try to adapt to situations like these. when the body feels like you can experience heavy sadness that ruins your mental health then it try to avoid it by making you feel ignorant or not caring for what's happening to that guy.

I think it is certainly a byproduct of inceldom. I don't think we are emotionally dead, but it is much more difficult to feel things. I think this also makes it difficult for us to ascend. Even if I magically turned into chad and some girl suddenly wants my dick, I won't be able to emotionally connect with her, and that makes it far more difficult to have a relationship. I even find I cannot connect emotionally with my parents anymore, that is, I cannot express my feelings to them.

Were you at least in shock. If not then you probably fucked up

Many people are like this actually. They just like to virtue signal. Especially foids and cheap whores.
True. I remember this video where a guy gets stabbed in the open. And a white man sits a few meters next to it literally sipping a coffee looking entertained. Another guy films the video. Nobody cares, it's all virtue signaling. Foids can be very emotional so they scream or cry but an hour later they couldn't care less.

American psycho type shit innit

I saw my dad die of a heart attack and after his death I just felt numbness tbh. whatever

I saw my dad die of a heart attack and after his death I just felt numbness tbh. whatever
Numbness due to his death, or just are you generally numb and it didnt change?

Numbness due to his death, or just are you generally numb and it didnt change?
The first rather than the latter I thought I was weird for not crying or feeling great sadness after his death. Idk it felt like he didn’t die and I just waited for him to come back somehow

You're based. People die every day so who gives a fuck unless it's someone who brings meaning to your life. An acquaintance is just that. Some guy you talked to.
high IQ truth. You shouldn't care about anyone's death outside, how it'll affect your own life.

seeing someone die in front of your eyes is really fucked up.
i saw some old man in libya years ago die from a bullet that hit him, he lost his breathes slowly while his 2 daughters were crying and hitting themselves in the face non stop, i probbaly started crying a bit and i never knew who this guy was?
the human body try to adapt to situations like these. when the body feels like you can experience heavy sadness that ruins your mental health then it try to avoid it by making you feel ignorant or not caring for what's happening to that guy.

Was this during Libyan revolution which toppled Gaddafi?

True. I remember this video where a guy gets stabbed in the open. And a white man sits a few meters next to it literally sipping a coffee looking entertained. Another guy films the video. Nobody cares, it's all virtue signaling. Foids can be very emotional so they scream or cry but an hour later they couldn't care less.
I remember seeing something similar. Lots of China videos like that too.