Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not a "nice guy," but...

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
I have to say I agree with a lot of what they say. 

Womyn WILL pick the shittier option if given the option between a responsible, quiet, kind man or the irresponsible, brash, rude man. 

It's fucked up how they get shit on for expressing the truth.

Women won't pick the shittier option, they'll pick the more attractive option. Besides, "nice guys" are bluepilled cucks.

KyloRen said:
Women won't pick the shittier option, they'll pick the more attractive option. Besides, "nice guys" are bluepilled cucks.

You're right, they'll go after the most attractive guy. 

But if she came across 2 guys with the same level of looks, she'll pick the bad boy everytime.

Whats the point of agreeing? They hate you anyway because you are ugly.

Virgin said:
Whats the point of agreeing? They hate you anyway because you are ugly.

No point, they just speak the truth.

Sub8Hate said:

But if she came across 2 guys with the same level of looks, she'll pick the bad boy everytime.

no she will bang them both

Sub8Hate said:
But if she came across 2 guys with the same level of looks, she'll pick the bad boy everytime
hmmm

they will go for the better looking anyway

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Sub8Hate said:
no she will bang them both
yes it may be probably, the book talks about this thing very deeply

Female pick everyone but me so idc which other male they pick tbh.

Sub8Hate said:

Perhaps. She might want the idea of "winning him over" and making him a "good person" and other stupid stuff like that.

KyloRen said:
Perhaps. She might want the idea of "winning him over" and making him a "good person" and other stupid stuff like that.

She'll see the stable guy as safe and weak. 

She'll see the bad boy as adventurous and manly. 

It's so obvious which one she would choose. And it's not only to change him, it's to fuck a "real man." 

But then again if they're both legitimate Chads she'd probably take both their cawks at the same time.

Sub8Hate said:
if they're both legitimate Chads she'd probably take both their cawks at the same time

Sub8Hate said:
But then again if they're both legitimate Chads she'd probably take both their cawks at the same time.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Yeah, I 100% agree with them if you want to pull be a douche and you will. Girls only like nice guys if they look like Chad...

You're right. Being nice and respectful to women really turns them off. That's why it's just futile to pursue women tbh, they are quite literally fucked in the head.

She won't be satisfied unless you:
A) Resemble a Chad or Chadlite
and
B) Rape her or have very rough sex with her which includes choking, spitting, calling her names, etc, beat her on a daily basis, take the counter position of everything she says, etc.

Incels literally cannot win in this game, and never will. Biology is literally against us in every single way, shape, and form.

nausea said:
hmmm

they will go for the better looking anyway

Are you stupid or just bad at English?

nausea said:

giphy.gif

nausea said:
explain why did I look stupid here

He said "but if she came across 2 guys with the same level of looks, she'll pick the bad boy everytime."

And you said "they will go for the better looking anyway."

Do I really need to explain why that's stupid? Really? If you can't figure this out on your own then you really are dumb as hell (or just bad at English.)

Framecel222 said:
He said "but if she came across 2 guys with the same level of looks, she'll pick the bad boy everytime."

And you said "they will go for the better looking anyway."

Do I really need to explain why that's stupid? Really? If you can't figure this out on your own then you really are dumb as hell (or just bad at English.)

no 2 humans are exactly the same, that's it

nausea said:
no 2 humans are exactly the same, that's it

It's a hypothetical example for the purpose of illustrating a point.

I'm done with you, this is killing my brain cells.

Framecel222 said:
It's a hypothetical example for the purpose of illustrating a point.

I'm done with you, this is killing my brain cells.

what? ok

It is no surprise that Chadbraham beds your looksmatch, for If Chadbraham is a Chad, he has access to the entire pool of women. Yet Chadbraham is still attracted to the same women that he would be if he wasn't a Chad including your very own looksmatch two out of ten. She recognises that Chadbraham could bed women that she thinks are far better looking than her, so she knows that he must be attracted to her. This makes her feel attractive, regardless of his magnificent omnipotent presence. She lays with Chadbraham many a night.

Meanwhile, when Immanucel approaches her, his desperation for an easy fuck with an ugly girl is written on his face. This makes her feel like a whore. Even If Immanucel ever makes it to the bedroom, this thought alone might prompt her to leave entirely unpenetrated.

So says the book of Chadbraham, chapter 2, verse 10.

Sociocelipath said:
It is no surprise that Chadbraham beds your looksmatch, for If Chadbraham is a Chad, he has access to the entire pool of women. Yet Chadbraham is still attracted to the same women that he would be if he wasn't a Chad including your very own looksmatch two out of ten. She recognises that Chadbraham could bed women that she thinks are far better looking than her, so she knows that he must be attracted to her. This makes her feel attractive, regardless of his magnificent omnipotent presence. She lays with Chadbraham many a night.

Meanwhile, when Immanucel approaches her, his desperation for an easy fuck with an ugly girl is written on his face. This makes her feel like a whore. Even If Immanucel ever makes it to the bedroom, this thought alone might prompt her to leave entirely unpenetrated.

So says the book of Chadbraham, chapter 2, verse 10.

lol good, please divulgate the book