Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Not A Flat Eather, But One Thing Always Confuses Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravity is pulling you towards the greatest center of mass.

The earth is big, a helicopter floating isn't far from it. It's still moving along.

A spaceship or a high enough baloon is not.

there is no curve :feelsautistic:
>Tfw

ask thegambler he's a physics master

Jfl (((science))) lol

Get the PDF 200 proofs the earth is flat - Eric dubey (sp?) and do some simple experiments. Trust your own eyes not some incoherent blather of a (((explanation))).

The earth is a realm. The only place that static "solidity" exists. Everywhere else is dynamic and in motion. Like how dreams are. Fluid.

I could be wrong - and reserve the right to be wrong - but I think the stars are holding the earth together, like witches in a circle.

Even stars/planets are not solid. They are just swirly lights made of plasma. Get a telescope or binoculars and take a look for yourself.

Modern (((space))) information is cgi. Fake.

Answer is given here

That doesn't explain anything, also gravity is a force that "pushes down". If gravity was multi-directional and at a constant rate we literally would not be able to move anywhere, the only way its "just gravity" moving a hovering helicopter is if its multi-directional.

Again I ask, why is "pulling" said hovering helicopter along with the spinning earth, when it is no longer in contact with the earth to be affected by that force.

If I took a remote control drone and place it on a spinning merry go round, it will move with the merry go round, but if I activate it, and hover it above the same spinning merry go round, it will be in the same position and only the merry go round would be moving.

Just saying "gravity" doesn't help much with this.

gravity is multidirectonal besides "pushing from top" as the massive object is down.

gravity is multidirectonal besides "pushing from top" as the massive object is down.

Gravity pulls to the center of mass, that makes down relative, but its still basically one direction, towards the center of mass

Either way my biggest problem with the earth spinning theory isn't gravity, its how the scientists treat the forces as though they are conscious and adapt to not destroy an object, like it always adjusts to be just enough to move something but not enough to destroy it

I go back to the helicopter example, people argue that the hovering helicopter will still remain where it is because it is being pushed by a force, ok but how come if that same force is applied to a human body, it isn't instantly destroyed, the earth is spinning at around 1000 miles per hour, so if there is a force strong enough to carry a helicopter with it at 1000 mph, how come when that force is applied to a humans body they survive it, sky divers should get wrecked by just the force of wind hitting their bodies alone.

But for some reason people speak about these forces as though they are conscious an aware of each object under its control, and adapts so that said object isn't damaged, yet is carried along with the earth at 1000mph, it doesn't make sense, there is no consistency to it, if a force can move a helicopter that is hovering at such a speed, to keep up with the earths rotation, then a sky diving human having that same force applied to their body should instantly be killed

Last edited:
Jfl (((science))) lol

Get the PDF 200 proofs the earth is flat - Eric dubey (sp?) and do some simple experiments. Trust your own eyes not some incoherent blather of a (((explanation))).

The earth is a realm. The only place that static "solidity" exists. Everywhere else is dynamic and in motion. Like how dreams are. Fluid.

I could be wrong - and reserve the right to be wrong - but I think the stars are holding the earth together, like witches in a circle.

Even stars/planets are not solid. They are just swirly lights made of plasma. Get a telescope or binoculars and take a look for yourself.

This but unironically, Scientist worship is cringe and bluepilled, I know a lot of people in Academia, especially from back when I was studying to be an Evolutionary Biologist, and get this, and this is serious.

EVERY. SINGLE. FIELD.
Has been infiltrated and corrupted.
Archaeology, Biology, History, Paleontology, Astronomy, Astrobiology, Every Medical Field, I could go on and on.

Now this is not to say that there isn't real science and studies being done, it's just I doubt many people can differentiate between what is real, and what is bullshit. I painstakingly have read tons of studies, and data, as a hobby, definitely much more so when I was in Uni, but I still do so now, I would say easily, that over 50% of data and studies, typically is bullshit, and I doubt people read studies or data as autistically as I do, so why do you worship and blindly believe what comes out of (((Academia)))? Why do you appeal to the authority of people with a piece of paper that "qualifies" them? Some of the best people I know who are, Engineers, Programmers, and Biologists, and many people in or who are interested in these various fields don't have a degree, and don't plan on getting one.

This but unironically, Scientist worship is cringe and bluepilled, I know a lot of people in Academia, especially from back when I was studying to be an Evolutionary Biologist, and get this, and this is serious.

EVERY. SINGLE. FIELD.
Has been infiltrated and corrupted.
Archaeology, Biology, History, Paleontology, Astronomy, Astrobiology, Every Medical Field, I could go on and on.

Now this is not to say that there isn't real science and studies being done, it's just I doubt many people can differentiate between what is real, and what is bullshit. I painstakingly have read tons of studies, and data, as a hobby, definitely much more so when I was in Uni, but I still do so now, I would say easily, that over 50% of data and studies, typically is bullshit, and I doubt people read studies or data as autistically as I do, so why do you worship and blindly believe what comes out of (((Academia)))? Why do you appeal to the authority of people with a piece of paper that "qualifies" them? Some of the best people I know who are, Engineers, Programmers, and Biologists, and many people in or who are interested in these various fields don't have a degree, and don't plan on getting one.
A-greed! They know who is paying them! Just like the bible, scientists can provide "evidence" to "prove" any point of view they want. That's why all the compartmentilization. (Sp?)

From my research the whole (((problem))), dates back to Egypt and the (((hyksos))) that took over until they ran Egypt into the ground. Similar to England and now the us. All from behind the scenes.

A-greed! They know who is paying them! Just like the bible, scientists can provide "evidence" to "prove" any point of view they want. That's why all the compartmentilization. (Sp?)

Brendio believes in the shit in the bible, that's how low iq he is.

Brendio believes in the shit in the bible, that's how low iq he is.
It really makes the flearther concept look stupid by quoting that tainted (((filth))). Actually, the bible is a good reason to write it off as antiquated stupidity! I had to quit flearther forums because I got tired of that drivel.

reading this OP confuses me :feelsrope:

This is like asking why the ocean isn't stationary and constantly flooding everything as the earth rotates under it.
Jfl (((science))) lol

Are stars round? If so, why? Also what magical force is coming off of them and how do I harness it?

This is like asking why the ocean isn't stationary and constantly flooding everything as the earth rotates under it.

No the ocean has a constant force of gravity acting on it, but a hovering helicopter has achieved enough thrust to escape the force of gravity and maintain a hovering position, so the usual "downward" force is no longer sufficient enough to keep it grounded, why is it still being moved along with the earth, and if there is a force that is pulling a huge metal object like a helicopter along with the earth at around 1000mph, why aren't sky diving humans immediately killed when hit by that force

It can't go both ways, whatever force is pulling a hovering helicopter along with the earth at 1000 mph is also the same force acting upon the body of a sky diving human, so unless these forces have a conscious and choose to adapt their power based on which object it is interacting with, it makes no sense that said force can pull a helicopter at such speeds, but when it pulls a human said human is just fine

Are stars round? If so, why? Also what magical force is coming off of them and how do I harness it?
Stars are plasma blobs. Similar to the swirly shape of atoms. I think they swirl to hold themselves together. Check out stars on YouTube if you don't have any optical magnification devices.

I think their "magical force" is what creates this plane of existence. You are already harnessing it. This is how astrology can be so creepily accurate when describing traits.

The early Arabs knew this so they were targeted with the (((Islamic))) mind control virus to destroy this information.

I can't come up with an answer that makes sense as to why the helicopter would not have traveled 1000 miles just by hovering. Of course the helicopter still has the force of the earths spin being applied to it before taking off, but its been in the air for an hour uninfluenced by that force.
Momentum is one thing, but you also need to take centrifugal force into account.

Also remember that the medium of air is not a vacuum and that air can carry momentum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.