Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm Not A Coward Anymore

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I already told you that a little bitch kid pulled out a knife and I got away. Same street but when I saw the kid I sneaked from his behind and hit him. He was screaming like a little rat :feelshaha::feelshaha:. Then one of his bigger brother was running towards me with pocket knife. He was a tallfag but I did fast move and speared him. He fell down I kicked his balls and got away from there. I got a very little scratch but I won my honor back :feelsthink:. For guys who ask where do I live I live in Istanbul Tozkoparan, Turkey. I won my honor back, I didn't ran away like a little dog like I did before. I did the right thing. ER, Nicolas Cruz, Cho, Ted Kaczynski would've done that too. Btw, a good technique for you: Scream like a autistic monster to terrify your enemies :feelsthink:.

Last edited:
Mehmet Rodger :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

based and honorpilled

Yes.

I assume he has seen this...anyway:

@Mentally lost cel

Are you stupid? you act like they can't come with a gun next time, or with friends. With a gun. There's no honor in the streets

Are you stupid? you act like they can't come with a gun next time, or with friends. With a gun. There's no honor in the streets
He’s stupid

I already told you that a little bitch kid pulled out a knife and I got away. Same street but when I saw the kid I sneaked from his behind and hit him. He was screaming like a little rat :feelshaha::feelshaha:. Then one of his bigger brother was running towards me with pocket knife. He was a tallfag but I did fast move and speared him. He fell down I kicked his balls and got away from there. I got a very little scratch but I won my honor back :feelsthink:. For guys who ask where do I live I live in Istanbul Tozkoparan, Turkey. I won my honor back, I didn't ran away like a little dog like I did before. I did the right thing. ER, Nicolas Cruz, Cho, Ted Kaczynski would've done that too. Btw, a good technique for you: Scream like a autistic monster to terrify your enemies :feelsthink:.
There’s nothing wrong with being a coward in a smart situation, be a honorable coward and a based one

Congratulations bro. You’re making your incel brothers very proud:feelsokman:

The only logical thought, the one that immediately came to my mind. Streets aren't a chill place, and never were.

JFL yesterday I was pissed and talking to myself on the streets and this 10-11 old year foid was walking before me and I said "Why" in a very scary heavy voice and she got terrified and started walking fastly to get away from me :lul::lul: