Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm no longer a graycel YAY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Now I won't be talked down to like a retarded child with down syndrome anymore, and being singled out for being gray user. Hooray! :panties:
I can't for the life of me figure out how in the fuck the Novembercels and Decembercels bypassed me in the number of posts so quickly, since I'm an Octobercel. :feelstastyman:

I can't for the life of me figure out how in the fuck the Novembercels and Decembercels bypassed me in the number of posts so quickly, since I'm an Octobercel.

Some of us have nothing better to do than post here. And once I become a NEET, I will be one of those people.

Get on my level you faggots :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

ok but u still gay

Blue is the new grey
You just salty because you're still grey.

Some of us have nothing better to do than post here. And once I become a NEET, I will be one of those people.
I'm a NEET myself, but I never post the way other users post. Also after seeing other members making low quality posts just to increase their post count, only to be banned, yeah I decided that wasn't a good idea.

Get on my level you faggots :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

That might take years.

Congrats, OP
Thank you :panties:

ok but u still gay
I love you too.

I thought so too when I stopped being a greycel. You will.
How the fuck you passed me so quickly?

Damn wippersnapper. Get off my lawn!

Goddammit your post count mogs the combined posts of everyone in this thread.

:feelskek: I wish.

The biggest postmogger is @Kointo, he had racked up 20.000+ posts before being banned a couple of months ago. He had multiple alts with thousands of posts on each account. I am nothing but a n00b compared to the late, great @Kointo.
Get on my level bro :feelsokman:
:what:

I miss getting excited about my color. I don't even care anymore. tbh I want to keep orange since the next color looks like shit tbh. at least its not baby shit green :feelsautistic:

The biggest postmogger is @Kointo, he had racked up 20.000+ posts before being banned a couple of months ago. He had multiple alts with thousands of posts on each account. I am nothing but a n00b compared to the late, great @Kointo.

Why was kointo banned tho?

Ah so this @Kointo fellow is even more legendary than @Ritalincel. Too bad the legend is banned now.

as an octobercel, seeing decemner and novembercels postmogging me was motivation to stop being a greycel

Yes. @Ritalincel is nothing but a @Kointo wanna-be.
That explains why he keeps making bot posts and one word responses to many users as well as posting soy pics :feelshaha:

That explains why he keeps making bot posts and one word responses to many users as well as posting soy pics :feelshaha:
Tbhtbh I think @Kointo put a lot more effort into his posts.

blue faggot
You're blue too soooooo that makes you a blue faggot too.

Tbhtbh I think @Kointo put a lot more effort into his posts.
The fact he put effort into his posts while having a high post count definetly grants him the legendary status. We'll never get another user like him. I wish I knew what he was banned for though. :feelstastyman:

Yes. @Ritalincel is nothing but a @Kointo wanna-be.

I wasn’t active when @Kointo was still around but ritalin is an original faggot tbh. He’s created more forced memes than anyone else here.

The fact he put effort into his posts while having a high post count definetly grants him the legendary status. We'll never get another user like him. I wish I knew what he was banned for though. :feelstastyman:

I can always ask him. He's a cool guy. Posts on looksmax now.
I wasn’t active when @Kointo was still around but ritalin is an original faggot tbh. He’s created more forced memes than anyone else here.

Pretty much. I could easily get to Obscure if I were to post stuff like "forced meme" only or >greentext soyboy.jpg

Pretty much. I could easily get to Obscure if I were to post stuff like "forced meme" only or >greentext soyboy.jpg
Maybe my sense of humor is shit but I think he’s funny tbh. There’s a charm to it in my view.

Can’t accuse him of being unoriginal at least. A lot of the stuff that is frequently posted here seemed to originate from him.

Maybe my sense of humor is shit but I think he’s funny tbh. There’s a charm to it in my view.

Can’t accuse him of being unoriginal at least. A lot of the stuff that is frequently posted here seemed to originate from him.

>forced soyboy.jpg

Tbh sometimes I get a chuckle out of it.

Tbh sometimes I get a chuckle out of it.
5C134BA8 2B5B 405B 802F 72BDA4D1913C

Lol.

You just salty because you're still grey.

I'm a NEET myself, but I never post the way other users post. Also after seeing other members making low quality posts just to increase their post count, only to be banned, yeah I decided that wasn't a good idea.

That might take years.

Thank you :panties:

I love you too.

How the fuck you passed me so quickly?
get post mogged br0

Congrats boyo :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Well done, OP. I too enjoyed this recent upgrade. The blue is more aesthetically appealing than the gray, I have to say.

Nº of posts < 1500 = possible foid larper

I am soon there

but you will always be a 2018cel

I can't wait to escape grayceldom.