[LifeFuel] I'm no longer a graycel YAY!

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Now I won't be talked down to like a retarded child with down syndrome anymore, and being singled out for being gray user. Hooray! :panties:
I can't for the life of me figure out how in the fuck the Novembercels and Decembercels bypassed me in the number of posts so quickly, since I'm an Octobercel. :feelstastyman:

BKFL

Veteran
-
I can't for the life of me figure out how in the fuck the Novembercels and Decembercels bypassed me in the number of posts so quickly, since I'm an Octobercel.
Some of us have nothing better to do than post here. And once I become a NEET, I will be one of those people.

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
-
Get on my level you faggots :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

TigerFestival

-
Blue is the new grey
You just salty because you're still grey.

Some of us have nothing better to do than post here. And once I become a NEET, I will be one of those people.
I'm a NEET myself, but I never post the way other users post. Also after seeing other members making low quality posts just to increase their post count, only to be banned, yeah I decided that wasn't a good idea.

Get on my level you faggots :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
That might take years.

Congrats, OP
Thank you :panties:

ok but u still gay
I love you too.

I thought so too when I stopped being a greycel. You will.
How the fuck you passed me so quickly?

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
Damn wippersnapper. Get off my lawn!

Goddammit your post count mogs the combined posts of everyone in this thread.
:feelskek: I wish.

The biggest postmogger is @Kointo, he had racked up 20.000+ posts before being banned a couple of months ago. He had multiple alts with thousands of posts on each account. I am nothing but a n00b compared to the late, great @Kointo.
Get on my level bro :feelsokman:
:what:

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
I miss getting excited about my color. I don't even care anymore. tbh I want to keep orange since the next color looks like shit tbh. at least its not baby shit green :feelsautistic:

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
:feelskek: I wish.

The biggest postmogger is @Kointo, he had racked up 20.000+ posts before being banned a couple of months ago. He had multiple alts with thousands of posts on each account. I am nothing but a n00b compared to the late, great @Kointo.

:what:
Why was kointo banned tho?

SoyUnPerdedor

Overlord
-
as an octobercel, seeing decemner and novembercels postmogging me was motivation to stop being a greycel

TigerFestival

-
blue faggot
You're blue too soooooo that makes you a blue faggot too.

Tbhtbh I think @Kointo put a lot more effort into his posts.
The fact he put effort into his posts while having a high post count definetly grants him the legendary status. We'll never get another user like him. I wish I knew what he was banned for though. :feelstastyman:

RREEEEEEEEE

-
The fact he put effort into his posts while having a high post count definetly grants him the legendary status. We'll never get another user like him. I wish I knew what he was banned for though. :feelstastyman:
I can always ask him. He's a cool guy. Posts on looksmax now.
I wasn’t active when @Kointo was still around but ritalin is an original faggot tbh. He’s created more forced memes than anyone else here.
Pretty much. I could easily get to Obscure if I were to post stuff like "forced meme" only or >greentext soyboy.jpg

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Pretty much. I could easily get to Obscure if I were to post stuff like "forced meme" only or >greentext soyboy.jpg
Maybe my sense of humor is shit but I think he’s funny tbh. There’s a charm to it in my view.

Can’t accuse him of being unoriginal at least. A lot of the stuff that is frequently posted here seemed to originate from him.

RREEEEEEEEE

-
Maybe my sense of humor is shit but I think he’s funny tbh. There’s a charm to it in my view.

Can’t accuse him of being unoriginal at least. A lot of the stuff that is frequently posted here seemed to originate from him.
>forced soyboy.jpg

Tbh sometimes I get a chuckle out of it.

Eskimocel

-
You just salty because you're still grey.

I'm a NEET myself, but I never post the way other users post. Also after seeing other members making low quality posts just to increase their post count, only to be banned, yeah I decided that wasn't a good idea.

That might take years.

Thank you :panties:

I love you too.

How the fuck you passed me so quickly?
get post mogged br0

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Well done, OP. I too enjoyed this recent upgrade. The blue is more aesthetically appealing than the gray, I have to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PectusManletScarCel OffTopic 11
Kokoro OffTopic 4
GameDevCel OffTopic 44