Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im new greycel subhuman from india

No boyo you must be taller than 190 cm to get USA women no money will work on them

No boyo you must be taller than 190 cm to get USA women no money will work on them

With good face you can compensate for height, with a good frame you can compensate for height. Toilets view men as an aggregate of features, they are willing to lower height standards for face or lower face standards for height.

But if you are on what Incel TV calls "the dark trinity" (ugly, short, and non-European) then you're fucked beyond salvation, from my own observations gymmaxxing will get you an absolute bottom tier toilet, which is better than no toilet.

With good face you can compensate for height, with a good frame you can compensate for height. Toilets view men as an aggregate of features, they are willing to lower height standards for face or lower face standards for height.

But if you are on what Incel TV calls "the dark trinity" (ugly, short, and non-European) then you're fucked beyond salvation, from my own observations gymmaxxing will get you an absolute bottom tier toilet, which is better than no toilet.
It is a cope

when i go i need beard or shave better . i hear us boys no beard

Man this gotta be a troll, someone who doesn't add "have" after I can't be in engineering in the first place:feelskek:

in india i get girl no problem

100% - Permaban good morning sir bloody bastard bitch do not redeem
im paying 1000 rupees no prob

Never began for currycels

I may not take action if you really are @liszt . Don't know why @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/31/31774.jpg?1653079558 [/UWSL]@Lolimancer thinks so
just because his name, I remember liszt used to brag about being light skin curry lol

Man this gotta be a troll, someone who doesn't add "have" after I can't be in engineering in the first place:feelskek:
You sound like a troll:feelskek::feelskek:
just because his name, I remember liszt used to brag about being light skin curry lol
Never began for currycels
massive larp :what:

Probably

@Lookscel @Currycel69_ @Currychan look at this one
Why are there suddenly so many curries on this forum and why is everyone of them saying they are "white" or "light skin" holy fuck pajeets are pathetic

Why are there suddenly so many curries on this forum and why is everyone of them saying they are "white" or "light skin" holy fuck pajeets are pathetic
Curries have the lowest smv out of anyone :feelsjuice: naturally they all need to cope

:lul:

how can i get a girl in usa guys ? .i go usa in 2 weeks . im have crown area hare loss and 5'5 height .
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He got banned anyway so it was probably a larp

Curries have the lowest smv out of anyone :feelsjuice: naturally they all need to cope
This isn't cope, this is pathetic delusions.

31774.jpg