Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im new greycel subhuman from india

C

currylightskin

Banned
-
how can i get a girl in usa guys ? .i go usa in 2 weeks . im have crown area hare loss and 5'5 height . people in truerateme said i can get girls and someone said come here

just slay them, king

What are you going to usa for? Education?

i have thick beard ? girls like beard usa ?

your 5'5 height dooms you. If you were 6'0 even if Indian you would have small or some chance. But 5'5 is bad height most women here are 5'7+ especially young ones

your 5'5 height dooms you. If you were 6'0 even if Indian you would have small or some chance. But 5'5 is bad height most women here are 5'7+ especially young ones
i have shoes new one i buy 2 inches so me same height with girl

i like white girl white hair white pussy

i have shoes new one i buy 2 inches so me same height with girl
Girls in USA only wants 25 cm height difference.
That means if she is 5'9 then she will choose 6'6 or taller man.

usa girl like beard or no pls help . i need shave ?

Are you a troll?:feelskek:

i only see in movies tom cruise
Tom cruise is an outlier with 1:1000000 odds
Meanwhile vast majority of white guy is ovER 190 cm.
The women in USA prefer tall men with that height above. Below 190 cm as a man then every girl will reject you on spot. Also given that most man with height ovER 190 cm also using insoles to add 10 cm height.

Tom cruise is an outlier with 1:1000000 odds
Meanwhile vast majority of white guy is ovER 190 cm.
The women in USA prefer tall men with that height above. Below 190 cm as a man then every girl will reject you on spot. Also given that most man with height ovER 190 cm also using insoles to add 10 cm height.
i have 2 inch shoes i can buy insoles 1 inch .

im gymcelling now . i can already see small muscles

Keep gymcelling, the moment you see results you can get American pussy on discount.

Though for us sub-human Incels pussy on discount is the only pussy we can get once we've looksmaxxed.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Here's an example of a below average height ugly Nigerian incel getting American pussy on discount:

View: https://youtu.be/fUWn6BYrYK8

Yeah, I don't think that you want to have a blonde haired American princess. :feelswhat:

Either your only options are gymcelling until you can get an ageing American toilet on extreme discount and live in a situation like above, or be extremely lucky and find the blonde Gigastacy with a balding short Indian man fetish.

In my entire life I've only met two toilets line that and they both already had their short balding Indian husbands, but these men were ASTRONOMICALLY lucky. You're probably more likely to win the lottery than that.

It's probably just best to go for a desi that looks decent after gymcelling, one a few years older than you.

after college i come back india and mary cousin . she also short

what the fuck are you on about lmao, gtfo here with that bullshit

I live in the Netherlands, it is extremely rare to find a White man shorter than 190 cm and a White toilet shorter than 180 cm, when I travel to other countries I largely see the same.

This is despite toilets having a much lower height threshold for White men. If you're a race person it's absolutely over.

Keep gymcelling, the moment you see results you can get American pussy on discount.

Though for us sub-human Incels pussy on discount is the only pussy we can get once we've looksmaxxed.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Here's an example of a below average height ugly Nigerian incel getting American pussy on discount:

View: https://youtu.be/fUWn6BYrYK8

Yeah, I don't think that you want to have a blonde haired American princess. :feelswhat:

Either your only options are gymcelling until you can get an ageing American toilet on extreme discount and live in a situation like above, or be extremely lucky and find the blonde Gigastacy with a balding short Indian man fetish.

In my entire life I've only met two toilets line that and they both already had their short balding Indian husbands, but these men were ASTRONOMICALLY lucky. You're probably more likely to win the lottery than that.

It's probably just best to go for a desi that looks decent after gymcelling, one a few years older than you.

my family rich in india . i pay 30 dollars i get girl ?

Bruh i meant white zoomer

It's a myth that Zoomers are taller than other generations, in fact in the Netherlands they're shorter, in the USA they're significantly shorter.

Zoomers have social media so the tall ones just hog all the attention, the rest of all the Zoomer males just become invisible. :blackpill:

Bruh i meant white zoomer
That doesn't make what you said any less retarded.

I live in the Netherlands, it is extremely rare to find a White man shorter than 190 cm and a White toilet shorter than 180 cm, when I travel to other countries I largely see the same.

This is despite toilets having a much lower height threshold for White men. If you're a race person it's absolutely over.
The Dutch are the tallest in the world on average. OP wants to go to the US.