Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im new and i have questions... Also this is a little about me!!

T

Topous21

Greycel
First thats a real pic of me. Im only here to not feel alone in my current situation..
I dont find myself unattractive in fact I think im of average looks, Im muscular but skinny, have a six pack. Im 5'6 and weigh 125 pounds. So a little short and could use a little weight but otherwise Im average. I work hard, have always put my family first. Im very driven and strive to be a better person. My dream is to get an average looking girl to marry and have children with but she is busy fucking lesser looking chads while im fapping to her material online.

Any men here like me? Honestly just lonely average joes

Next I dont have an issue talking to women(yes im uncomfortable) but Im generally able to have full on conversations with even hot women about all sorts of topics and they seem generally interested in the convo.. The issue is that women i want figure out im desperate, lonely and have very little sexual experience that they run away..

Any guys here who experience this on a regular basis?

Read the rules

• Avatars & Signatures: NSFW, selfies, and worship images are not allowed in avatars nor signatures.

Using a real pic in a incels forum, what are you? Crazy? Thats how you get doxed nigga