Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm never having the teen love I always wished...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Then again, the uncopeable pill hits me one more time to make my night even more miserable...

Just watched one of these A&E medical shows and one of the featured patients was this sweet, lovely 14 yo tomboy girl. I could easily fall in love with her

But then she reminded me that I'll never have such an experience. I'm never falling in love with a young sweetheart tomboy girl who's also in love with me, create this strong and intimate bond with her, discover ourselves together, our souls, our bodies. Be each other first one's.

No, I am an old man now. An ugly and short old man who will never be young again. A poor, lonely and lost soul who will remain feeling this pain for the rest of my miserable existence...

:feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/spdyRCGWGPA

Extremely brutal. There should be time machines or travelling through alternate realities.
Can't fix the unfixable. Can't fix what is lost to time because you can't fix or change time.
Living a life of unfulfilled desires is just way too much misery... especially if the desires are some fundamental parts of being and feeling like a human being.
We are not entitled to it nor deserve any of it, but girls are free to have whatever they want handed to them because hole between the legs. "They know what they deserve" like they say.

Meanwhile we rot and feel this endless despair wreacking havoc in our souls endlessly through our lives, every fucking living moment is never a peaceful moment. There might be momentos of bliss or blindness to these things, but I doubt they last more than mere seconds for anyone here.

All those images in my mind of things that didn't and won't happen... The first kiss, holding hands, going out on weekends during summer, someone waiting for me after class so we can go back home together.

"See you tomorrow, Tenshi"

Being alone for the first time in my house in a rainy day as we do homework together, getting ourselves carried away by the mutual desire of knowing each other deeply... The look in her eyes as we let our bodies melt in one.

Caressing her hair and saying "I love you" for the first time...

Never happening. The girl never came along. The years passed by. Nothing left, but pain.

images

Watch the movie Jeremy, if you want a really brutal teenage love pill. It's an old flick (from 1973) and kind of cheesy, but the relationship that the two protagonists develop is so real and so genuine. Something like that simply couldn't exist in our day and age anymore.

Good then you could join the incel legions and moneymaxx

Neither am I. The woman I've modeled my sexual interests after has already been taken by countless guys. She has no interest in a short ethnicel like myself.

Im 23 now. I kinda got over missing out on youthful teen love in my early 20s

heartbreaking man. Also knowing we cant turn back the hands of time. The world is getting darker and people are getting colder.:feelsclown: I honestly hate people nowadays and it didn't use to be like this either.

Life sucks. I miss growing up and playing outside, and not caring about foids because I had all the time in the world. I miss running errands with my mom. I miss the music on the radio that played. fuck man time flies and life is just getting worse. I'm honestly just really stoned and nostolgic rn :feelscomfy::smonk:

Extremely brutal. There should be time machines or travelling through alternate realities.
Can't fix the unfixable. Can't fix what is lost to time because you can't fix or change time.
Living a life of unfulfilled desires is just way too much misery... especially if the desires are some fundamental parts of being and feeling like a human being.
We are not entitled to it nor deserve any of it, but girls are free to have whatever they want handed to them because hole between the legs. "They know what they deserve" like they say.

Meanwhile we rot and feel this endless despair wreacking havoc in our souls endlessly through our lives, every fucking living moment is never a peaceful moment. There might be momentos of bliss or blindness to these things, but I doubt they last more than mere seconds for anyone here.
All those images in my mind of things that didn't and won't happen... The first kiss, holding hands, going out on weekends during summer, someone waiting for me after class so we can go back home together.

Being alone for the first time in my house in a rainy day as we do homework together, getting ourselves carried away by the mutual desire of knowing each other deeply... The look in her eyes as we let our bodies melt in one.

Never happening. The girl never came along. The years passed by. Nothing left, but pain.

images

Honestly you're making me emotional reading this, I'm listening to the song you posted in the OP too. :cryfeels:

Your threads are almost beautiful. I'm glad i'm not the only one who is dwelling in complete misery.

Honestly you're making me emotional reading this, I'm listening to the song you posted in the OP too. :cryfeels:
I "love" the feeling of despaired and hopeless loneliness this song unleashes within my heart. Almost all those japanese 80's love songs have this feeling to them, even the upbeat ones some kind of lost hope or lost love.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_IUqKg7VM

Your threads are almost beautiful. I'm glad i'm not the only one who is dwelling in complete misery.
thank you bro. I'm not very clever in the language but the words came straight from my heart. I was in a bad mood and really in touch with my feelings when I wrote it.

I never had teenage love either.
Saad