Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im much more contempt with my inceldom when im just staying home all day.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Now that I'm on spring break I don't really think about girls too much.
But when I was in uni I would be getting triggered everyday at seeing the females and normies.
Neetcels on here would be going crazy if they had to leave the house everyday.

Being blackpilled and having to go to school is difficult :feelsrope:, less motivation

I want to LDAR as well.

I hate my life
i can't stop watching that video.

That blonde looks like a 10/10 disney princess/angel and some Chad probably rammed her from behind whilst his friend got a BJ from her.

That video has triggered me more than the polish women having tyrones baby thread.

Man, it's spring break and the only time I've gone out is for a doctor's appointment. I've just been coping with vidya, although even that has gotten boring. I dread turning on my pc, I just want to stay in bed and browse shit online. It truly is over.

Staying at home all day is the life.

Man, it's spring break and the only time I've gone out is for a doctor's appointment. I've just been coping with vidya, although even that has gotten boring. I dread turning on my pc, I just want to stay in bed and browse shit online. It truly is over.
and to think that any of us had the same chance of being born as a hot blondie. Chance fucked us over. If it helps you cope, we'll die someday anyway.

Cope, but I suppose that's the point

and to think that any of us had the same chance of being born as a hot blondie. Chance fucked us over. If it helps you cope, we'll die someday anyway.
Tbh, I wouldn't want to be born as a woman. What would be the point, all you'd think about would be Chad's cock and gossip. Yeah, you could get laid whenever you'd want to, but you're inferior to men in terms of physical abilities. I'd love to have been born a Chad, Chads are the peek of humans.

Tbh, I wouldn't want to be born as a woman. What would be the point, all you'd think about would be Chad's cock and gossip. Yeah, you could get laid whenever you'd want to, but you're inferior to men in terms of physical abilities. I'd love to have been born a Chad, Chads are the peek of humans.
This.

Yeah going outside is pure suicidefuel especially in spring and summer when you see all the chads and hot femoids walking arround and having fun

Recently watched my first episode of anime. This is what I'll be doing after graduating, during the summer.