Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm microcel

Nakuro

Nakuro

Microcel4cm/ItsOver
★★★★★
Aight my boyos as the title says, I am a microcel, aka I have micropenis, 4cm in action and 1cm in rest, I have thought all these years, "28yo" that if I find a couple to go to bed, in the end I will not be able to do it To my condition, what do you think, I should become a hERo or use the rope.

Go for a noodlewhore - they're used to seeing your size.

Beyond O V ER

lol aight. how many cms in a inch?

Even if you were 10/10 that alone would kill you.

I suggest you never pursue anything with a woman, it will end badly. Don't go ER, don't rope just forget about women completely and focus on achieving your goals.

If I cant have a Chad avi nobody can MODS

I suggest you never pursue anything with a woman, it will end badly. Don't go ER, don't rope just forget about women completely and focus on achieving your goals.
Yes i was thinking about this.

Change your profile picture, pictures of GL men aren't allowed as profile pictures.

Go for a noodlewhore - they're used to seeing your size.
I was wondering this, i'm not Small, i'm 188cm, but the other problem it's that i'm enithc

If you're not trolling, it's over. I would say that the only way you'd get sex is to trannymax but you actually need enough penis-growth to be able to turn it inside-out to make the vaginal canal.

You'd need to find a woman who is either asexual or has some kind of vaginismus who can't take penetration much, like not deep at all.

Change your profile picture, pictures of GL men aren't allowed as profile pictures.
Really? Kay ill do it
N
If you're not trolling, it's over. I would say that the only way you'd get sex is to trannymax but you actually need enough penis-growth to be able to turn it inside-out to make the vaginal canal.

You'd need to find a woman who is either asexual or has some kind of vaginismus who can't take penetration much, like not deep at all.
Not trolling allí this shit it's true

Can't go trannymaxx i'm not manlet