Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm Mexican, and I admit that Taco Bell is great despite not being authentic

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It doesn't matter if chipotle or taco bell isn't authentic Mexican food. The food at these restaurants taste very good. Why do Mexicans talk so much shit about these fake Mexican restaurants??? It's just food, calm down. Don't take it too seriously. As long as the food tastes good, I will be satisfied. I love Taco Bell, I go there whenever I want to indulge in emotional eating

Me gusta el Taco Bell pero pordia ser mas picante

yhahahahhha8hu8eahuhhahha HABLAS ESPANOL CABRON AHHAHAHAHHAHAA

I like the baja blast

Well as you said, taking small things too seriously takes the limited fun that men have in life, who tf cares about a fast food joint

Never eaten and never will

I like the double cheese burrito :feelsautistic:

Todavía no he probado Taco Bell.

Any type of fast food consumption is fucked.

Vamos a la playa
glandilus shakira latina dinde turkey mexico espanol spain twerk shake chante song melodie scene conserve

mexican food is okay, i don't love it.

It doesn't matter if chipotle or taco bell isn't authentic Mexican food. The food at these restaurants taste very good. Why do Mexicans talk so much shit about these fake Mexican restaurants??? It's just food, calm down. Don't take it too seriously. As long as the food tastes good, I will be satisfied. I love Taco Bell, I go there whenever I want to indulge in emotional eating
Taco bell is great d meat and is only for alcoholics. Chipotle used to be good twenty years ago , but they've changed the ingredients so much. Now I feel sick after eating they're food.

Here in chadstralia it’s fucking awful and overpriced.

Not gonna lie. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food of all fucking time. Popeyes is my 2nd favorite.

Not gonna lie. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food of all fucking time. Popeyes is my 2nd favorite.
Have you tried the Baja blast gelato or the mountain dew pie?

Never heard of those

Taco bell is tasty :feelsohh::ahegao:

Taco bell is pretty darn tasty when im zooted to the core usually go there after watching a movie at the theaters like around 2am usually they’re open i always get me a number 6 and a chicken quesadilla and a baja blast it’s good goyslop and im mexican too i don’t understand why other fucking mexicans get pissed about it but to each their own i guess

Taco bell is pretty darn tasty when im zooted to the core usually go there after watching a movie at the theaters like around 2am usually they’re open i always get me a number 6 and a chicken quesadilla and a baja blast it’s good goyslop and im mexican too i don’t understand why other fucking mexicans get pissed about it but to each their own i guess
Because Mexicans are very defensive about their culture

Yo nunca he provado Taco Bell. Pero me encanta Jack in the Box.

Send me that $500 bro

i used to work in a taco bell for a while

A lot of foids work at taco bell
If you're Chad this is Great because you can fuck them in the walk in freezer :feelskek: (trust me I know friends who have made out with foids in the freezer it absolutely happens)

If you're incel and you accidentally brush against a girl's ass you get fired immediately :feelscry:

I'll keep that in mind though.

I'm american and taco bell is fucking gross. Except for the crunchwrap

Five guys is really good. I also have been obsessed with indian food recently
All food is good, it doesnt matter where its from