Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm malnourished, haven't eaten pretty much anything in the last 3 days.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
In the last 3 days I ate a frozen pizza, a salad and a bowl of rice

It takes more than 3 days to become malnourished. If you ate meat prior to the 3 days starvation then you probably have some saved up nutrients.

Thats literally what the average non westenern consumes in three days. But ur obviously a fat lard ass American probably.
Ur not malnourished u idiot :lul:

Buy yourself peanuts, they are calorie dense and protein rich and cheap if you buy no name, not some fancy marinated bullshits.

i was 60kg last year, last month 47kg, today 44kg

Buy yourself peanuts, they are calorie dense and protein rich and cheap if you buy no name, not some fancy marinated bullshits.
^

I’m currently 56 kg 180cm

Thats literally what the average non westenern consumes in three days. But ur obviously a fat lard ass American probably.
speak for yourself

Brownoids not playing the victimcard for 10 minutes impossible challenge

Brownoids not playing the victimcard for 10 minutes impossible challenge
I'm a white boyo living in first world :lul:
Just annoyed at rookies who think hunger= starvation.

Nigga what

No point in eating as a lonely incel. Most humans treat meals as a communal ritual every day. If I'm going to be eating alone and I'm not very hungry, then I may as well not eat at all.