Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm making a video to debunk this: we want tradcon, any debatecels with good counterpoints?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I don't recommend living with elders, regardless of whether you are your own parents or the wife's parents. There must be a ideological gap between different generations. No matter how big or small, this gap will definitely exist, and most of them cannot communicate with each other. A practical example is you. The "off-get off work socializing" and "father-in-law and mother-in-law want to go out on weekends" mentioned in the article, you think you are not wrong but you have to compromise.

Once a man is unable to insist on his correct position, he constantly compromises to the end, ranging from mediocrity to incompetence;
The impact of a man's disability is not only on himself, but also on the lives of your family and future children.

For a wife, when she encounters a problem that exceeds her own capacity or something that a man can do more easily than a woman, the man should jump out to help the woman solve this problem; for children, the father must become the heart of the children. Model, teach the son how to be a man with masculinity, dare to take risks, take risks, and take responsibility, so that he can defend his family in the future when difficulties come; teach his daughter how to find a man with correct values and exemplary qualities The person who enters marriage avoids falling into the dilemma of being ignored after shooting and being unkind to others.

Now that your wife is pregnant, your child will soon be born into this world, and you must be a role model since the child is born.

How can you make your wife look up to you if you can't be confident enough to insist on what you think is right as a wife and a father? How can you be a role model for your children?

Although renting a house in Taipei is really not cheap (you can consider living in New Taipei City or temporarily changing jobs to other counties and cities), but one should look far ahead, and don’t make your future family situation disharmonious in order to save the current small money , and even castrated his rights and responsibilities as a man, and finally ended up in the failed role of a disabled husband or a disabled father.

A man should have shoulders

How is all of this relevant to inceldom? You've posted a scenario describing problems normies have to face once they're settling down, if you're a trucel none of this would matter/be important to us.
i'm debunking this and we want to return to tradcon values

that's a video

How is any of this relevant to inceldom? You've posted a scenario describing problems normies have to face once they're settling down, if you're a trucel none of this would matter/be important to us.
you're not truecel but incel

How is any of this relevant to inceldom? You've posted a scenario describing problems normies have to face once they're settling down, if you're a trucel none of this would matter/be important to us.
no it really isn't, just debunking frminist gender roles

first mistake is you're a tradcon JFL, but i'll debate it anyway because i like arguing

what's the context? what is the person arguing for? what are you trying to argue for?
I want to take back male rights