Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm low status on an incel site

Broken Man

Broken Man

Untermensch Extraordinaire
-
FML. Even here I'm not wanted or appreciated and have low status. Half of you fuckers would be like "Who are you again ??? "

I even participated in the livechat of @jackbud most recent live stream and everyone ignored me.
tenor.gif

This site is increasingly becoming my only form of social interactions and it breaks my heart when I log in only to find no alerts. Dis sucks mane.

To gain status among incels you need to be a trucel posting addict, good looking, or edgelord.

I will rectify my low status by posting some high iq blackpilled truths and ogre tier personal stories in the future.

IT'S OVER

datfeelman

Just post a lot and we will start recognizing you a lot more

try adding an iconic signature or title.

Calm down, you have only 269 posts. Obviously people here will not threat you like hey threat Gambler @_@

You need to man up.

Never seen you on here before, but I do appreciate your System Shock 2 SHODAN profile picture.

Really status on an incel site?

I feel you OP, Im right there with you. Its sad when nobody responds to your threads/posts or cares about you even on an incel site. Everyone should have at least one forum buddy.

JFL. I added you, but you didn't follow back.

Having high status in an incel forum should be vice versa IRL. Lol if you’re not respected and known here either you rarely post or you’re norman

I feel you OP, Im right there with you. Its sad when nobody responds to your threads/posts or cares about you even on an incel site. Everyone should have at least one forum buddy.
you are just a hater, no friends for you

this is the first time i ever see you here

To gain status among incels you need to be a trucel posting addict, good looking, or edgelord.
This is not true. To gain popularity here, you just need to post attention whore threads or be some kind of ultra weeb.

Fakecels are the most popular I think

I remember there was one good guest, I'm not sure if it was you.

FML. Even here I'm not wanted or appreciated and have low status. Half of you fuckers would be like "Who are you again ??? "

I even participated in the livechat of @jackbud most recent live stream and everyone ignored me.
tenor.gif

This site is increasingly becoming my only form of social interactions and it breaks my heart when I log in only to find no alerts. Dis sucks mane.

I will rectify my low status by posting some high iq blackpilled truths and ogre tier personal stories in the future.

IT'S OVER
>This site is increasingly becoming my only form of social interactions and it breaks my heart when I log in only to find no alerts

there you go buddy

>This site is increasingly becoming my only form of social interactions and it breaks my heart when I log in only to find no alerts

there you go buddy
you have 700 posts in half year, how exactly do you expect to get alerts when you have barely made any comments for people to respond to lol

you have 700 posts in half year, how exactly do you expect to get alerts when you have barely made any comments for people to respond to lol
lol it's his comment, not mine

idgf about alerts

Just postmax till everyone knows you

Only on the incel forum do you gain status by being more wretched

you'l never be like a chadcels like Crustaciouse are getting international status for their shitposts.

Bruh just stay a bit more, you seem like a kewl dude tbh tbh
Join discords and shit

Statuscels are in a critical condition.

I am more low status than almost anyone despite being a main mod on r/incels for a while. But most people here are fakecels who love socializing, fuck them, just stick to your beliefs. But unfortunately there are no good incel websites left anymore which sucks, I enjoyed r/incels in the first months and sluthate during 2014-2015, but that's it.

Kek I've been postmaxxing to get to blue name last week. Now I feel more legit.

Tfw people who have been here shorter than you posted more messages than you. :feelsrope:

You have to post controversial shit at frequent rate so you can be featured on websites

alert bing bing

I actually forgot you existed because you havent posted in a long time. Whats up bro.

You only have 280 posts, dont you think it is reasonable?

Same, and I've arguably contributed a bit to inceldom. The discord chat was dead before myself, Esteban and Jackbuds made the place active. Esteban is all but forgotten but Jack has been doing pretty well.

How am I a hater? Im literally the most down to earth and chill poster imo
You were very vocal about banning female avatars, and on top of that you have a Chad avatar which makes you an absolute fag.

tenor.gif

IT'S OVER
maybe this will help you out:)

I'm quite happy being unknown on here. Being popular seems like effort.

Don't worry bro, I have 6000+ posts and have very low status too.

Post more and make ground breaking black pilled threads, then you'll be more or so recognised.

Don't worry bro, I have 6000+ posts and have very low status too.
Oh please. You're actually known for a big antic of yours lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back