Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im losing my mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Recently i became an engineering college student after 8 months of NEETdom. The combination of depression and stress has really made me go crazy, just this week:

- i was working with a group when dude on right was mocking dude on my left. So i grabbed dudes on left broom and told him to stab right dudes neck with it, but left dude asked me "wtf are you smoking, thats an umbrella. I ain't the cleaning lady." I then said "what are you talking about" then a few minutes later i finally realized it was an umbrella.

-i was doing an experiment for chemistry and i kept forgetting that we already did certain steps along the way. Also when we finished it and my lab partner went to talk with someone else i came to him a few minutes later and told him we gotta finish the lab. He asked "arent we already done" then i went to check, yeah we were done. He kept asking me if i was alright during the lab.

-yesterday i slept at whatever time, amd when i woke up i thought it was 8pm on Friday (the same day on afternoon). So i went to bathroom and went to kitchen and noticed everything my mom does in morning were there, so i thought she did those things before i woke up so she wouldn't do them in the morning. I also noticed my computet, roughly hour latet, said "9am" and thought it was strange. It took me almost 3 hours to realized today was saturday.

I also have no fucking clue how to do half the homework assigned to me.

It's over for STEMcels :feelsrope:

Recently i became an engineering college student after 8 months of NEETdom. The combination of depression and stress has really made me go crazy, just this week:

- i was working with a group when dude on right was mocking dude on my left. So i grabbed dudes on left broom and told him to stab right dudes neck with it, but left dude asked me "wtf are you smoking, thats an umbrella. I ain't the cleaning lady." I then said "what are you talking about" then a few minutes later i finally realized it was an umbrella.

-i was doing an experiment for chemistry and i kept forgetting that we already did certain steps along the way. Also when we finished it and my lab partner went to talk with someone else i came to him a few minutes later and told him we gotta finish the lab. He asked "arent we already done" then i went to check, yeah we were done. He kept asking me if i was alright during the lab.

-yesterday i slept at whatever time, amd when i woke up i thought it was 8pm on Friday (the same day on afternoon). So i went to bathroom and went to kitchen and noticed everything my mom does in morning were there, so i thought she did those things before i woke up so she wouldn't do them in the morning. I also noticed my computet, roughly hour latet, said "9am" and thought it was strange. It took me almost 3 hours to realized today was saturday.

I also have no fucking clue how to do half the homework assigned to me.
Are you good at organizing your time? If that is a problem, try and use every organization app you can find. Have a planning meeting with yourself every evening for the next day and then one in the morning or before you start studying. Use pomodoro aps. Read about studying technique. It won't have any impact at all in the first weeks but if you make it work, it will make a big difference in your general state and your results in a year or so.

Take care!

This is a sign of depression according to Fontaine. I also forget everything like that, it was hell at my job.

This is a sign of depression according to Fontaine. I also forget everything like that, it was hell at my job.

“According to Fontaine...”

Stop right there
3C2594AF F37A 476E 8CAE 4AB7A4008CEA

That's just what the student life does to a man.

“According to Fontaine...”

Stop right there
View attachment 57351
Still a good chap even if he was low tier normie or even normie. Had a high IQ and still has valid ideas before blue pill hit him in the form of sex.
It's like when normies reject the ideology of the Unabomber because of the things he did.