Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm losing my hair!

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
I'm early 20s and I'm starting to lose my hair. As if being ugly, short and ethnic wasn't enough. In 10 years I'll be ugly, short, ethnic and with just a few hair in my head. Should I consider suicide now?

What norwood level are you right now?

Better hop on dutasteride and minoxidil, or prepare to rope, boyo.

What norwood level are you right now?

I'm still on level 1.

Why life dont keav us alone?. There is always sonething against us.

:feelscry:

Hair transplant?

Hair transplant isn't a magical solution, it only works for minimal hairloss if you get on propecia soon (may make you impotent though) It only can jump 1 or 1.5 Norwood max.

A hair transplant will gives you at most 5000 grafts, someone who is completely bald may need 10 times more than that to get a normal density, someone who is half bald may need 5 times that. And we still don't have cloning technology even if you have a shitton money to spend, there is no cure for hairloss.

And if you do hairtransplant without taking propecia and the hairloss progress, you'll just look ridiculous since the rest of the hair will start falling again.

And if you wait till hairloss stops to do a hairtransplant, the hairtransplant won't be enough.

Ugly short ethnic bald

Damn it’s over

> tfw no android 17 hair

Get used to buzzcuts or wigging it up.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil + minoxidil

Is minoxidil better than rogaine?

Damn it's like weak characters in multiplayer games get nerfed

If you're only level 1, start taking rogaine or minoxidil NOW. It'll be too late once you've lost too much hair. My brother started it and I could see the difference after a few months.

If you're only level 1, start taking rogaine or minoxidil NOW. It'll be too late once you've lost too much hair. My brother started it and I could see the difference after a few months.

I think you mean Fin. What's the point in taking minoxidil/rogaine?

I think you mean Fin. What's the point in taking minoxidil/rogaine?

What's the point? lol other than your general self confidence... I think everyone can agree it's easier to try to ascend if you aren't severely balding.