Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im losing my fucking mind and i CANNOT cope

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I fucking seethe with rage every moment of this shit life. every day is another fucking joke. fuck those gay copers who can just settle into the blackpill and be a good little goy cuck faggotty ass bitch. I feel myself slowly not being able to control myself. I am going to fly off the fucking handle soon. I cant do this shit life anymore. its constant bullshit. being treated like shit, seeing all these stuck up fucking cunt stinking hole sluts living a great life full of fulfillment because they can get their fucking stank roastbeef stuffed by cocks whenever they feel like it. I should go out and plunge my cock into some stupid bitch on the street infront of all the fucking cuck white knight onlookers and femcunts (in Minecraft mod pack expansion Christmas edition holiday package loaded).

every little slut in her chad searching whore get up should be stripped down naked in the street and brutally whipped on display infront of the public. daughters getting stuffed before marriage deserve to be beaten and kept locked in the house until they are assigned a husband. in fucking Minecraft holiday xpack edition shit game

I would love to put on my VR gta game headset and put my fist right through a sluts teeth in Minecraft and plow her asshole bloody on the computer screen.

fuck you gay society, you made the wrong fucking move when you added villagers to Minecraft.

get fucked whores, youre time is coming to a quick fucking end in gta 5

Happy to see someone else who shares my enthusiasm for minecraft

I fucking seethe with rage every moment of this shit life. every day is another fucking joke. fuck those gay copers who can just settle into the blackpill and be a good little goy

:rolleyes:

I have no idea what Minecraft is.

I fucking seethe with rage every moment of this shit life. every day is another fucking joke. fuck those gay copers who can just settle into the blackpill and be a good little goy cuck faggotty ass bitch. I feel myself slowly not being able to control myself. I am going to fly off the fucking handle soon. I cant do this shit life anymore. its constant bullshit. being treated like shit, seeing all these stuck up fucking cunt stinking hole sluts living a great life full of fulfillment because they can get their fucking stank roastbeef stuffed by cocks whenever they feel like it. I should go out and plunge my cock into some stupid bitch on the street infront of all the fucking cuck white knight onlookers and femcunts (in Minecraft mod pack expansion Christmas edition holiday package loaded).

every little slut in her chad searching whore get up should be stripped down naked in the street and brutally whipped on display infront of the public. daughters getting stuffed before marriage deserve to be beaten and kept locked in the house until they are assigned a husband. in fucking Minecraft holiday xpack edition shit game

I would love to put on my VR gta game headset and put my fist right through a sluts teeth in Minecraft and plow her asshole bloody on the computer screen.

fuck you gay society, you made the wrong fucking move when you added villagers to Minecraft.

get fucked whores, youre time is coming to a quick fucking end in gta 5

I wish I could looksmax and go to Israel and be some rich jewess's goytoy.... I'd siphon all her money into incel surgeries...
convert to Judaism.

Users:29 Guests:29. You’re all tied up boyyo. This looks like a LARP.
convert to Judaism.
I heard your religion don’t take kindly to outsiders . Just like the israelítes.

Users:29 Guests:29. You’re all tied up boyyo. This looks like a LARP.

I heard your religion don’t take kindly to outsiders . Just like the israelítes.
heard wrong

fell in a similar way, after some time you get acustomed with the anger and sadness

JFL if you aren’t playing creative mode Minecraft

remember, aim for the center mass