Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IM LOOKING FOR A MAN THATS 6'5, BLUE EYES, TRUST FUND

throw a club at her

latest

most depressing part is that she'll probably get something close to what she wants

What a whore. I don't get why this shit get populair with views and likes (2 million wtf!) It's getting worse for men. 6'5+ is gonna be their standard. I bet this bitch is like 5'7 tall, and still a 6'1 or 6'2 wouldn't be enough

This guys a based brocel on TikTok. He’s called wirecel and foids literally call him twink in the comments which just proves his fucking point

Five gorillion billion likes, remixes and duets. Tiktok is a tumor.

Women share their ridiculous standards they become rich celebs. You say you want a skinny chick you're banned off of every site.

Does 6'5 man with blue eyes look for her?

How the fuck does garbage get 2.2 million likes?

Call height > face deniers they’re crying

Women can have such unrealistic standards and society defends it by saying “it’s just preferences sweaty”

Meanwhile a butt ugly truecel complains about NEVER even having kissed a girl before (ANY GIRL of ANY LEVEL OF ATTRACTIVENESS, LET ALONE EVER having sex), and society tells him to “stfu and stop acting so entitled”.

Yep, this is a clown world, normscum deserve every bit of pain/suffering that comes their way. Fuck em all

This bitch deserves very bad things that I can't say without attracting the attention of the feds
what would happen if songs said things like this in them. modern songs.

And nobody will fault her, she will face no social repercussions. And yet, for us just looking at a woman the wrong way, she'll call the police.

Shes coping. No 6ft5 trust fund chad is going to marry her, at best he will just use her to cum in. Shes a very plain jane.

[vid]

This guys a based brocel on TikTok. He’s called wirecel and foids literally call him twink in the comments which just proves his fucking point
Funny how people find women singing for blue-eyed giants with one of the best-earning careers in US (0.01% of male pop.) as 'funny' and viral it into oblivion. Praising that stupid cunt for being shallow.

But a man doing the same gets branded a misogynist, looks-obsessed incel, or God forbid, ObjEctiFYing WaHMeN. And gets his social standing utterly ruined by normiescum hivemind in the process. No way that guy can get Chad's leftovers when he goes against the general consensus.

I hate this cucked society.

2.4 million likes. Yes, women aren't a hivemind.

The ridiculous thing is how this shit has 2.3 million likes and she gets rich of this idiotic attitude.

Like can we go back to 1990 pls?
It’s just showing how women really think and what they want. It’s beyond ovER

This bitch deserves very bad things that I can't say without attracting the attention of the feds
She deserves to be stoned to death and after whipped until she has a lots of cuts and after rolled in salt and after thrown in boiling water and after tied in a forest so the wild animals can nourish their bodies. She will have a slow and painfully death.

Ngl he deserves to be humbled he sounds like a bully
He looks like he’s 45-50 and he’s trying to humble an attractive girl AND talking about who he would and wouldn’t date? Lol what a joke fuck this guy.

You know whats even worse. Is that her saying this one sentence made her famous and shes cashing out on money now from all the djs that are using this one sentence in their songs.

Literally clown world.
and now all the foids will follow and say the same shit and eventually seek out 6'5 aryan chads
fuck the jewish record labels, and fuck foids

Ngl he deserves to be humbled he sounds like a bully
All these people sound like bullies and assholes even this shit song has such a classist and eugenic undertone. The big city white ethos is all about mogging while working in meme jobs for psychos. Dude is as much full of himself as her and probably don't believe a word of what he says (like even tall rich dudes wouldn't be mass pussy whipped by a young thin white woman ? MY ASS), he just wanted to mog.

I hate them so much it makes me wanna write in ALL CAPS like @SlayerSlayer

Last edited:
Yeah totally a psyop. Not that it's most foids' preference:forcedsmile:.
what a retarded chink. he knows nothing about the blackpill. Also the CIA is pretty woke nowadays

Why doesnt she looks for a NEET, 5'3 with brown eyes, but funny with great personality? Im confused, could it be that Redditors are full of shit and live in delusional echo chamber?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back